o-guy

^^initsilly bitch

is this the end for jack bauer?

nahhshooting 4 season 8 starts in may

The eighth season of 24 will begin shooting in May 2009[33] and will presumably air in January 2010 following the pattern of the show since season 4. Executive Producer Howard Gordon says, "My hope is to go [shoot the feature film] after the eighth season. That's sort of what we're aiming for. I think that a big-screen 24 will be a fitting send off for Jack."[34] Kiefer Sutherland confirmed he will return for the 8th season and said the show’s future also hinges on its writers’ ability to shape its story.[33] The only confirmed cast members so far are Kiefer Sutherland himself and Annie Wersching.

• 2 weeks later...
f*ck offf*ck right offTONY f*ck*ng ALMEIDA
This show just gets better and betterKim >> Any girl that has appeared in 24 after she left.Jack vs Tony is gonna be madness.
Audrey > KimKim has got worse as the seasons have gone, she looked wacked this episode
Tell a lie. Nadia is the only one that could compete with Kim imo.Don't know yet, but there is definitely gonna be a face off, expecially after this episode. This series has had loads of twists, don't know who to trust. I kind of think that that special advisor to the president is iffy as well.