Headphones

Dubby

So I thought I would give a quick update on what has happened with the headphones.

I did end up emailing them as of June 5th, since then I have not received an email back what so ever. I decided to phone them this morning while at work and explained the situation, I was then told "We don't seem to have any email from you, we have checked via your surname and email address and nothing is there. Either someone has replied or we haven't received it". The killer line she asked me was "Have you checked your junk mail?" No sh*t, I tend to check that.

So yet again I am being f*cked around, I may tell them to turn that sum bitch side ways and stick it straight up their candy ass.

• 1 month later...

Need some over-ear headphones for the library at uni.

Sennheiser HD 428 - £43

Sennheiser HD 202 II - £27

Sennheiser HD515 - £68

Still undecided. Probably wont pay an extra £20 if the HD 515s aren't a lot better, thinking of the HD 428, reading bare reviews but there's always the odd review that'll almost put me off. Also, they've got a 4m cable which is annoying.

Anyone got any experience on these?

They will all probably sound pretty good and u wont notice much dfference when listening to mp3s, the main thing is get a pair that will be comfortable for wearing over long periods. I got a pair of Nixon headphones which look and sound good, but them shits are so uncomfortable I cant wear them for more than 30mins, especially if i'm wearing glasses aswell.

They will all probably sound pretty good and u wont notice much dfference when listening to mp3s, the main thing is get a pair that will be comfortable for wearing over long periods. I got a pair of Nixon headphones which look and sound good, but them shits are so uncomfortable I cant wear them for more than 30mins, especially if i'm wearing glasses aswell.

This is the truth.

i'm gonna pull the trigger on these

i usually use in ear but i felt like a change

ahd1100pic1large.jpg

don't look anything special but apprently sound amazing

How much

Paid about £95

Heads down one of the best sound quality to price ratio headphones.

They look a bit weird on the head though as it sticks out a bit on the sides. They are very comfortable though. Few weeks on and I'm very happy with the purchase.

I'm discreet with my electronic accessories, so a fat thing around my neck/head is out of the question. But no hate. I noticed alot of freshie africans wear headphones then any other group.

Are those Beats headphones even good? Look nuff gimmicky like Skullcandy etc

They're alright. Better than most but overhyped, especially for the priced they are sold at. 50% of people that you see wearing them are prob wearing fakes. You could easily pay that price and get better quality headphones for a much lesser price. Everyone that i know Dre's all break in the end. I had to go get a fresh set of headphones 'cause my old one kept falling apart.

Skullcandy are awful, nothing like beats.