me love me food

Guest chap44uns

Yh eating healthy in general is expensive

/

Drink lots of water

And if your gonna eat dirty then train twice as hard I guess? *shrugs*

remember, 70% diet, 30% exercise. You can't train on a bad diet

stock up on fruit and have fruit only in between meals. grapes, berries, apples

and DO NOT listen to Chapps' advice to binge on roasted peanuts between meals!

Plenty water which has already been said

Fruit & green veg

Replace bad fats with good fats such as nuts & avocado macadamia nuts, almond, cashew & pistachio nuts all I'm natural state if you start having roasted & salted versions you are loosing the natural goodness from these nuts.

Pistacios >>>>

Too addictive

Fruit & green veg

Replace bad fats with good fats such as nuts & avocado macadamia nuts, almond, cashew & pistachio nuts all I'm natural state if you start having roasted & salted versions you are loosing the natural goodness from these nuts.

You could enjoy the natural goodness of my nuts

• Upvote 2

Yea eat your natural nuts but keep an eye on your portions if you wanna lose weight, ideally bag them up into 100cal portions so you know how much you are eating. Its very easy to eat handful after handful.

Eat fruit on an empty stomach but not too much, if your looking to lose weight keep an eye on it. Veg is pretty much free for you if your keeping it green, swap white potatoes for sweet pot / pumpkin. 

If you can't keep away from bread then try something like Burgen bread (soya and linseed) its high in fibre and protein, eat with almond butter instead of peanut butter etc. 

You can eat as much lettuce and leaves as you like so huge salads with a large portion of protein is good to fill you up. 

Greek yogurt with (a little) honey is good for sweetness, high in protein too. 

Just eat very clean. 

Fruit & green veg

You could enjoy the natural goodness of my nuts

Smooth

Yea eat your natural nuts but keep an eye on your portions if you wanna lose weight, ideally bag them up into 100cal portions so you know how much you are eating. Its very easy to eat handful after handful.

Eat fruit on an empty stomach but not too much, if your looking to lose weight keep an eye on it. Veg is pretty much free for you if your keeping it green, swap white potatoes for sweet pot / pumpkin. 

If you can't keep away from bread then try something like Burgen bread (soya and linseed) its high in fibre and protein, eat with almond butter instead of peanut butter etc. 

You can eat as much lettuce and leaves as you like so huge salads with a large portion of protein is good to fill you up. 

Greek yogurt with (a little) honey is good for sweetness, high in protein too. 

Just eat very clean. 

u r dropping all this clean diet talk but how come ppl are calling or keep implying you are fat?

just saying if i needed to drop some weight, i won't be taking advice from a fat person 

You think if someone is 'fat' they are stupid? People generally eat because they like the taste of food mate. 

I'm not fat, I eat like that most of the time but I also enjoy hot wings, burritos, rice and peas, macaroni cheese, nachos and chocolate.. which is why i'm so soft and desirable. 

• Upvote 3