The 2013 Generation - Who will emerge next season.

My entry.

ADRIAN RABIOT.

500-2012-11-14-adrien-rabiot.jpg

What do I see when he plays?

A very tall young athlete who makes time appear to stop when in tight spaces allowing the luring of opposition into unwinnable traps as he exposes open spaces with exqusite passing ability and the weight of control that you can feel through your television screen.

Why do I put him in this thread?

This guy was made for Hollywood, he oozes style and charisma at such a young age out of the Redondo, Javier Martinez or Motta mould which he could easily surpass if he fulfils his potential. The reason he is here is because his profession is a dying breed, his lack of pace is considered a weakness but he has shown that this issue is a fallacy through the power of the mind and being in the right place at the right time.

Where can this player go?

To the very top of the sport, one of the highest earners in European Football and go close to winning a Ballon D'Or.

How will he get there?

2013/2014 – 15 starts for PSG + 20 Substitute appearances including 5 Assists, 2 goals.

2014/2015 – Break through into the International squad, push Verratti for a starting spot, 25 starts for PSG + 10 Substitute appearances including 13 Assists, 7 goals.

2015/2016 – Become first team regular at PSG, play crucial part in getting to Champions League Final, fiend off transfer speculation and bids of £40m+ and earn his name in Euro 2016 as the competitions best player and leading assist maker.

2016/2017 – Become captain of PSG, win Ligue 1, win Champions League, including 16 Assists, 10 goals in all competitions.

2017/2018 – Become captain of France, secure back to back Ligue 1 titles and finish the season sealing a move to Real Madrid for £45m.

I've kept this young talented under the radar because I don't want people latching on and claiming him when I was the first ever to sing his praises after watching him 12 times this year for Livorno.

ALFRED DUNCAN

wpid-AlfredDuncan.jpg

An absolute powerhouse who sits above the back three at Livorno in a role where he drifts to the wings to create a double up cover for the wingbacks whilst being the focal point of destruction through the centre even possesing the ability to play make from the rear and drift into forward positions to create an open game.

Why do I put him in this thread?

I've never seen such a young defensive midfielder look almost complete in his game, there's rarely a time that he is liable for defensive errors as many elder statesmen at Livorno already respect, trust and accept his leadership skills in the game. He's covers a vast amount of ground inside his own area but critically it's intelligent movement, if he sees danger it's intercepted without leaving vital areas free - showing his awareness, inability to be sucked into false areas of play, doesn't jump in or poorly anticipate attacks.

This guy has everything to go into Inter Milan's first team next year as a replacement for Cambiasso, he's got the agile muslce movement of a number ten in tight spaces whilst having the framework of a veteren centre-half making him an imposing force who can go onto great things.

Captain of Inter Milan & Ghana, greater icon than Micheal Essien and will be used as a role model for the next generation of Ghanaian footballers in 2030.

• Upvote 1

Adryan Oliveira Ravares

294796d1356629972-back-being-royal-readi

A very diminuative attacker who dispite his small frame has caused chaos for opposing defenders across their back line from right to left with devestating movement, sustained speed over long distances and the ability to work space within tight areas. He achieved 8 goals in 14 for Brazil U17 winning the hearts of many in the 2011 World Cup but he has gone from strength to strength in Serie A for Flamengo earning 25 apps last season at just 18.

Apparently a level headed individual which is a great characteristic but he's destined for a career at the highest level. Whilst most eyes will be fixated on other star Brasiliera names there's a real chance he could sneak under the radar with a big season for Flamengo and enter the Selecao WC14' frame.

In the long term he's undoubtedly going to find the temptation of Europe hard to resist given his star ability but there's no question he could be one of the top 3 Brazilians alongside Neymar and Oscar inside two to three years and could even be a perfect replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid.