trust.....

Shadow

Trust until your given reason not to, insecurity and paranoia ruins a relationship just as cheating does.

If you get hurt you get hurt, you'll get over it just like thousands of people do every day. If anything it just means your one step closer. 

Most people can remember a time when they were hurt, it was the end of the world at the time but looking back its now laughable.

You will never know if you meet someone good if your so defensive and scared of being open. 

Trust until your given reason not to, insecurity and paranoia ruins a relationship just as cheating does.

If you get hurt you get hurt, you'll get over it just like thousands of people do every day. If anything it just means your one step closer. 

Most people can remember a time when they were hurt, it was the end of the world at the time but looking back its now laughable.

You will never know if you meet someone good if your so defensive and scared of being open. 

one hunna

i used to be like that

life is SO much better when you free yourself from those shackles

but moretime i think its a poser ting, like they cant wait to tell you they dont trust people and everyones a snake blah blah

but if you have traumatic experiences that cause you to be that way it can be freeing to let it go bit by bit over time

Firstly, I agree with the OP being free and single is the way when you're young (define young how you want to). I would guess that lots of people (men more so)  in relationships don't really want to be in them, but they're too insecure to be single, so just keep the girl around. They like the sex on tap and the security, but find themselves entertaining or wanting to fuck other chicks. If that's you then long off your relationship lol.

Everyone will have this insecurity point at some point in their lives, but it usually comes early for some, later for others. Some people never shake it. It depends on when you choose to come out of your comfort zone. Sometimes that choice is made for you.

Secondly, where Kaygee starts from a position of trust, I start from a position that you have to earn trust through your actions. Any girl starts at point zero. Of course, she doesn't know that and it should never be communicated to her through silly actions, like checking phones/facebooks etc. That's all dead behaviour.

C/S this

Its funny because I hear it often - 'You have to gain trust in a relationship'

What do you gain from having a negative attitude towards trust.. apposed to having a positive attitude and dealing with situations as and when instead of expecting them to happen? 

How do people gain trust? By not messing up. How do people lose trust? By messing up. 

To my mind the only benefit would be to be able to remind yourself why you didn't trust her and then why you shouldn't trust the next one... That's insecurity, scared of looking and feeling like a fool. 

I think a lot of it is in our heads, you can say 'I don't trust her' but you'll still come out just as hurt if she messes you up. 

i memba wen i was 16 ttrusted some nigerian guy we was goin to go into business do someting together met frm roads well he was security for my local supermarket

found out all he wanted to do was f*ck me....took me round his yard as freinds then hes g/f started bangin the door down 

she even called police cus doorr was locked frm inside n he wudnt let me leave the yardi had to lie for him to poilce i didnt even no he had a girl friend and the middle of the night i woke up  wid his hands all over my body 

never again will i trust a nigerian thts all im sayin