Virgin £15 a month unlimited deal

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns
Virgin Media SIM only deal offers unlimited calls, data and texts for £15 per month
Promises VIP treatment with no commitment.

virgin_vip_634x306x24_expand.jpg

Virgin Media has launched a new tariff, combining no limits on data, calls and texts.

Aimed at cost-conscious consumers, the VIP SIM only tariff is priced £15 per month and operates over a 30-day contract. As well as no restrictions on cross-network, anytime call minutes, takers qualify for unlimited calls to Virgin Media numbers.

This week also saw Virgin Media unveil a new VIP-branded deal that is the first to include unrestricted calls to 0800, 0870, 0845 and 0808 numbers, alongside unfettered mobile web usage, calls to standard UK landlines and mobiles and texts.

Available now with handsets such as the Nokia Lumia 620 or Samsung Galaxy Fame, this is priced £31 per month for new customers, or £26 per month for existing Virgin Media TV, broadband and home phone subscribers.

"We're delighted to offer our customers these exclusive and unbeatable offers they can't get anywhere else," said Graeme Oxby, executive director at Virgin Media.

"We've built VIP to be the ultimate worry-free monthly tariff, with unlimited calls to many 08 numbers as well as inclusive insurance with 24 hour handset replacement for Virgin Media customers.

"In fact, we're so confident in our VIP pay monthly tariff if customers can find a better tariff out there, we challenge them to take it."

what network do they use again? my speeds on three are pretty good and i dont wanna throw that away if its slow and gets throttled

i pay 15 aswell but for 300 mins and ultd txts/data, but i never phone anyone so i hardly use my minutes

dunno if its worth the switch

This is bless

contract ran out yday.

Been looking for a sim only deal.

this is better than what 3 are offering me.

whats the internet like though?

Cuz I have to give it to three. The internet is pretty good. Use it on my xbox some times too

what network do they use again? my speeds on three are pretty good and i dont wanna throw that away if its slow and gets throttled

i pay 15 aswell but for 300 mins and ultd txts/data, but i never phone anyone so i hardly use my minutes

dunno if its worth the switch

Damn, getting raped for them mins.

Guest chap44uns

Y do ppl do this?

Ive has the same num for 4-5 yrs iam i not bait

enough?

i have one number tht stays the same the rest

change.

we dont live the same lifestye

Guest chap44uns

will switch

can i change the number every month tho?

Guy claims to be "muslim" yet still on the "grind."

You're an example with why I take no person who claims to be religious, seriously.

What you expect him to do?