Racist calls man a gorilla

81 posts in this topic

The man done well to keep calm.

killer is I want to see it face to face 

africans maybe are not so bosey 

west indians will show you what time it is

black people are not asian we will do in a c*nt that wants to be racist 

if i was called a nigger by a c*nt first thing I will do is hack you to death 

Imagine the rage building up inside, not because what he's saying is hurtful but the sheer audacity of a scumbag like that attempt to verbally abuse you. 

Imagine the rage building up inside, not because what he's saying is hurtful but the sheer audacity of a scumbag like that attempt to verbally abuse you. 

attempt?

What gets  me is the black man got called a monkey,a gorilla,and mongrel a nigger and still done NOTHING . i mean  come on /

This shit will continue to happen as long as we do nothing

at least the behavior was not accepted

guy needs to be dealt with

whilst SOME blacks can rile me up with their loud uncouth behaviour and arrogance, i dont think being abused by a drunk irish c*nt  is acceptable

i wont lie when i have to deal with that section of the  black community i think similar things

only the munkey types though

Judging by his attire and accent, this guy was defo a traveler 

whilst SOME blacks can rile me up with their loud uncouth behaviour and arrogance, i dont think being abused by a drunk irish c*nt  is acceptable

i wont lie when i have to deal with that section of the  black community i think similar things

only the munkey types though

afgoon, i been meaning to ask you, what's your opinion of Kugan Cassius from Ifilm London? I'm assuming you kno who he is cos you're a boxing fan.

What gets  me is the black man got called a monkey,a gorilla,and mongrel a nigger and still done NOTHING . i mean  come on /

This sh*t will continue to happen as long as we do nothing

Lol what you going to do? Beat a mans ass on camera for that and possibly catch a charge? The drunk guy hung himself with his ranting.

Funny thing is the Irish guy says toward the end of the clip "I'm not racist but...." Do these people genuinely not know they're racist?

Lol what you going to do? Beat a mans ass on camera for that and possibly catch a charge? The drunk guy hung himself with his ranting.

Yes . Attack is  the best form of defence

lol stacks

how do you embed vids?

second world war haha

Good to see in both video clips that the people aint having it.

Stacks, besides from your thought provoking and emotive posts on VIP2, what else do you do for the black community?

Stacks, besides from your thought provoking and emotive posts on VIP2, what else do you do for the black community?

this persona, whoever created it has gone deeper than they ever thought they would

so he calls you an animal and you attack him

thats properly gonna change his views and everyone elses views isnt it?

Cant tell ya that mate .

Might end up like martin luther king .