the entrepreneurs thread

Kim

Registered a company in March

Got a start up loan from govt so got some funds

Biggest stumbling block is the distributors for one of the main product ranges I want to sell wot give me an account without a min 10k credit limit, the other require me to have my own site which is kool

Cant say too much obv but the idea is very solid and can really go places but without big capital I am a bit stuck.

Any grants out there for a brother?

Biggest stumbling block is the distributors for one of the main product ranges I want to sell wot give me an account without a min 10k credit limit, the other require me to have my own site which is kool

Cant say too much obv but the idea is very solid and can really go places but without big capital I am a bit stuck.

what goverment grant and what kind of buisness is it

what is it?

Any more info on the government start up loan?

what projects timb bomb or ur chattin sh*t

Well i was working on an ice hockey project with the arabs but basically Abu dhabi has the vast majority of wealth and therefore wants the power and decision making so ive moved on to working on an african union.

Another project is an owner of a successful scuba diving club in algeria would like to invest in an ice rink and hockey club, currently waiting on the minister of interior to put the paperwork through but thats a potential million dollar project.

Theres a couple other things but theyre all up in the air tbh, but ive turned down a role in the algerian ski federation in anticipation of these projects coming through but we'll see what happens.

imaginary

3rwez9.jpg

Jus to add starting a business is pointless unless you somehow come up with something that hasnt been raped.

and if you do lemme kno i want in.

not always. sometimes its jus tweaking an already used formula or just having a superior product or service.

doesnt have to be some out of this world idea

That was a grade bullshit , all the best business are nicked

Any more info on the government start up loan?

what projects timb bomb or ur chattin sh*t

Well i was working on an ice hockey project with the arabs but basically Abu dhabi has the vast majority of wealth and therefore wants the power and decision making so ive moved on to working on an african union.

Another project is an owner of a successful scuba diving club in algeria would like to invest in an ice rink and hockey club, currently waiting on the minister of interior to put the paperwork through but thats a potential million dollar project.

Theres a couple other things but theyre all up in the air tbh, but ive turned down a role in the algerian ski federation in anticipation of these projects coming through but we'll see what happens.

Start Up Loans Company

Business mentor and up to 10k I think

For businesses by 26s and under

Just need to pitch a feasible business, they assess your plan and if it makes sense they will go for it.

imaginary

3rwez9.jpg

Jus to add starting a business is pointless unless you somehow come up with something that hasnt been raped.

and if you do lemme kno i want in.

not always. sometimes its jus tweaking an already used formula or just having a superior product or service.

doesnt have to be some out of this world idea

That was a grade bullshit , all the best business are nicked

so in essence ur telling me ur business is going to fail ye?

Yeah cause my mates the first ever man to sell wine.

Groundbreaking c*nt