Paul Hellyer, Ex-Defence Minister, Believes In Aliens

Guest TRAGEDY

Guest TRAGEDY

i have see a U.F.O in Surrey it looked flat it was above my head,was triangle shape lights at the points/tip the then it flew into the night

truth me ah speak...

I've been watch Ancient Aliens a lot recently and it does make me think they have visited. They bring up a lot about the technology we currently have now is actually "ancient" technology that got lost (the "ancient gods used them").

I don't believe god is an alien, god is a being that created everything. Aliens didn't create everything.

/

Why the negs?

:/

• Downvote 3

Think it is pretty much a given that life exists on other planets. Whether anything has visited here is another story but like I said... Them Nasa videos are interesting. Even the Catholic church are open to the idea now. Good old religion always trying to stay relevant.

Guest TRAGEDY

I've been watch Ancient Aliens a lot recently and it does make me think they have visited. They bring up a lot about the technology we currently have now is actually "ancient" technology that got lost (the "ancient gods used them").

I don't believe god is an alien, god is a being that created everything. Aliens didn't create everything.

/

Why the negs?

:/

explain your god ?

• 1 month later...