If you had the money would you send your kids to private school

stacksbranning

never dat, odds of my kid turning into a prick are too high

This is the thing i am worried about .

You are in control of this

Saying that though if ur child is what I refer to as a "wild card" you're pissed an it could be a prick no matter what you do

I think there's more to it since i've meet too many of these private school educated middle/upper class kids and most of them are snobs

I would hate to have snobby kids

maybe it is their home environment but their school environment must play a part

Only thing you can really do is make sure your other kids are on point

I was thinking bout this, I went catholic school and it was ITE

But I don't wanna force religion on them

I hear that, it's crazy.

Even though we aren't religious anymore though we made a choice and I probably wouldn't want to deny them the choice we had.

Life is about experiences, I feel like my life is more enriched having been religious and opting out as opposed to never having experienced it in the 1st place.

But at the end of the day the education is the most important thing.

I was thinking bout this, I went catholic school and it was ITE

But I don't wanna force religion on them

I hear that, it's crazy.

Even though we aren't religious anymore though we made a choice and I probably wouldn't want to deny them the choice we had.

Life is about experiences, I feel like my life is more enriched having been religious and opting out as opposed to never having experienced it in the 1st place.

But at the end of the day the education is the most important thing.

I agree, which is why I disagree with the home-schooling option.

Having met a few private kids, there certain things i would never want my kids to pick up. But saying that i dont want my kids to have similar life experiences than me but better ones. Can only count with one hand pl that went to my school in my yr and are doing well for themselves, people saying state school if given the choice are selfish because the opportunites are real. And for what? Street smarts? Rather they go on ski trips

• Upvote 1

never dat, odds of my kid turning into a prick are too high

This is the thing i am worried about .
You are in control of this

Saying that though if ur child is what I refer to as a "wild card" you're pissed an it could be a prick no matter what you do

I think there's more to it since i've meet too many of these private school educated middle/upper class kids and most of them are snobs

I would hate to have snobby kids

maybe it is their home environment but their school environment must play a part

Only thing you can really do is make sure your other kids are on point

It is the home environment. Just dnt spoil the child. Let it experience life, clubs brownies etc. Give them the opportunity to make friends with non private school people. For my child state primary is preferable.

You are the one in control of developing a well rounded child

. I went and it was invaluable. Not including myself, I know people who went and arnt pricks. The arseholes are the people who don't know any other lifestyle an who can blame them really, that is just their upbringing.

/

Academy schools do ski trips

/

Allow home schooling. The school environment is more than necessary for well roundedness