Which console do you think you will eventually buy?

Fresh To Death

Which console do you think you will eventually buy?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which console do you think you will eventually buy?

• PS4, no doubt.
    • Definitely the XBONE
    • Still undecided but leaning towards the PS4
    • Still undecided but leaning towards the XBONE
    • I have no idea ATM.
    • I'm not entering the next generation. sticking with my PS3/360
    • Niether, getting the Wii U
    • Both

The way I see it you buy a ps4 and support an open, diverse market or you get an xbox and confirm to Microsoft you'll put up with their corporate trollery. Xbox 1 needs to flop so they won't try this bullshit again.

A flop would be a terrible. . Competition and choice can only be a good thing for everyone.

ahh the online community on sony is sh*t

hopefully get a bundle xbox set for xmas 

£429 tho smh no respect with that price imo 

nah it wont be once us XBOX players join it

if there's party capabilities and a mic comes with the console like it did with the 360 it's all good

PS3 was live as fuck in the first few years when it dropped on here. Not sure what set up the XBox had never used one but the online community was nice, mainly via VIP2. After W@W and MW2 though things went down hill. Guys just started disappearing.

Suppose it is what you make of it if you got the numbers.

I'm feeling kinda meh about the whole thing right now, leaning more towards a ps4 but I'm not in any kind of rush. Will wait around a year, see which console establishes itself and for all the usual first batch problems to get supported out.

ahh the online community on sony is sh*t

hopefully get a bundle xbox set for xmas 

£429 tho smh no respect with that price imo 

nah it wont be once us XBOX players join it

if there's party capabilities and a mic comes with the console like it did with the 360 it's all good

tru

have more friends on xbox than sony and i feel no way to switch allegiances but if they want to play fifa on xbox (which I have got used to) can see there still being a lot of xbox one players

I still don't understand what the deal with PS+ is. I always seen it as a subscription thing for a few games etc. Is it the same as XBox Live regarding servers and experience?

For PS3 you get discounts on DLC and get access to 'free' games as long as you're subscribed. You do get some free games to keep but in my time it's mostly been games I never would have played or brought anyway.

I don't think Sony will ever have an online setup as good as MS has tbh. Plus it seems to be all dedicated servers for MS this time I hope that's for every game.

I've actually thought about this and leaning more towards the Xbone atm.  Although both consoles will be in my house by Xmas so it doesn't really matter.

Online play will also be better (IMO ) and i just have a personal preference of the Pad now for games.

I still need MS to come out and explain why they feel they can charge £70 more than Sony.    Also their arrogance is something that makes me feel that they feel they have enough to get the upper hand on Sony despite all this. 

On the other hand with PS4

90% of my friends will have one.

Cheaper

Can trade games (I've only done this once in my life)

im shocked at the amount of man with PS4 - most people i know have a 360

also apart from new fifa/COD etc most people i know (myself included) barely every buy new games. i dont trade really, just buy 2nd hand

agree that microsoft are takin the piss with the £70

agree too that the 360 pad is nicer

ultimately therell be exclusives on both ill want to play, but the microsoft 2nd hand fuckery is really putting me off. the 360 has been strong for me this generation, but no company has maintained top rank for more than 2 generations ever so history may be with the PS4... really seems like micordoft are shootin themselves in the foot with the 2nd hand game thing. registering?! only being able to sell a game once to someone on your friend's list? f that. its all pointing towards there ultimate goal - micropayments. every time you pplay you pay 50p or suttin. its not too far off...

xbox but microsoft is treating us like a link , a sidepiece, and they know will still buy it ,  plus we know a slimmer xbox will follow shortly late in 2014 . 

why xbox, better software, games, 

but shit customer services, hungry pimp and knows his whores may complaining but will pay up 

• Upvote 1

Just got back from holiday and read around both conferences at E3.

I play consoles for online and online only tbh and everyone knows that MS>> Sony for online on this gen of consoles. Unless Sony step up their online service I will remain with MS.

The price difference between the two comes down to MS including Kinect with every purchase regardless if you want it or not.  

There is still lots of time till these consoles so I may change my mind on what to buy.

I'm feeling kinda meh about the whole thing right now, leaning more towards a ps4 but I'm not in any kind of rush. Will wait around a year, see which console establishes itself and for all the usual first batch problems to get supported out.

Na I see what LS is saying, I think MS just didn't communicate what they're trying really well (their comms and PR people need to get sacked). Saying that Sony saw an opportunity and not only jumped on it but barefaced rubbed it in.

Think games and online will determine which one sells more.

Still gonna preorder the PS4 though.