save the world for a million

Shadow

Probably the paradoxically unfortunate circumstance that we, in essence are animals, with animal instincts, desires and brains. It's in our nature to be selfish, untrustworthy of people who are different, lustful, warmongering and greedy. It's how we survived 10s of thousands of years ago,  So we run into problems when we try to force civilisation on eachother, I mean it may be the best answer for humanity to get along but it's not what comes naturally to us.

Survival of the fittest is unfortunately the law of the world, it's just that humans refuse to accept it.

People are fond of saying it's society that forces people to have preconceived ideas about what women and men should do, and while it's true, it's also society that tells me that when I see a man with something I want, I can't cut his head off, take it from him and rape his woman, which is probably what our instincts tell us to do

People are heard animals and need to be controlled, whether or not they want to admit it, as cliche'd as it is 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH', or more like, you dont want to know the truth, is the mantra of most of the populace of the western world

Every one of us is a parasite and the Earth is probably better off if we weren't here

• Upvote 2

Probably the paradoxically unfortunate circumstance that we, in essence are animals, with animal instincts, desires and brains. It's in our nature to be selfish, untrustworthy of people who are different, lustful, warmongering and greedy. It's how we survived 10s of thousands of years ago,  So we run into problems when we try to force civilisation on eachother, I mean it may be the best answer for humanity to get along but it's not what comes naturally to us.

Survival of the fittest is unfortunately the law of the world, it's just that humans refuse to accept it.

People are fond of saying it's society that forces people to have preconceived ideas about what women and men should do, and while it's true, it's also society that tells me that when I see a man with something I want, I can't cut his head off, take it from him and rape his woman, which is probably what our instincts tell us to do

People are heard animals and need to be controlled, whether or not they want to admit it, as cliche'd as it is 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH', or more like, you dont want to know the truth, is the mantra of most of the populace of the western world

Every one of us is a parasite and the Earth is probably better off if we weren't here

i enjoyed this post

Ok how do u solve the problem wen urve taken money out the world

Look in order for people to be productive for society, they must have one (or more) of these 3 potential rewards

1. Power

2. Currency

3. Reward in the afterlife

If you take away all of these, you take away any incentive to do good or do anything for anyone other thanyouself

People left to their own devices will unfortunately not develop altruistic ideologies 

Anyone who looks at themselves as a parasite and not be on this earth should be bould and practice what you preach

Allow looking at the human race as parasites as that's a shitty way they have made you look at humanity making you feel low

• Upvote 1

Anyone who looks at themselves as a parasite and not be on this earth should be bould and practice what you preach

Allow looking at the human race as parasites as that's a shitty way they have made you look at humanity making you feel low

Well tbf whether it offends you or others it's the truth

Humans are a massive drain on the resources of this planet, in addition to using up everything for basic needs such as shelter, food, huge swathes of forests are cut down to build shopping malls, animals killed and trees felled to produce luxury goods, none of these items are of any worth whatsoever, and give nothing back to the ecosystem but more pollution & trash

The human race in it's current incarnation is parasitic in nature

Well tbf whether it offends you or others it's the truth

Humans are a massive drain on the resources of this planet, in addition to using up everything for basic needs such as shelter, food, huge swathes of forests are cut down to build shopping malls, animals killed and trees felled to produce luxury goods, none of these items are of any worth whatsoever, and give nothing back to the ecosystem but more pollution & trash

The human race in it's current incarnation is parasitic in nature

If you look at yourself as a parasite why don't you contribute to the cause if its what you believe

• Downvote 1