Syria

SLEAZE BALL

usa will just use air attacks and take out vital buildings.

They just better not give weapons to jihadist.

hezbollah members have already gone to for time to back assad. they also dont want no beef to kick off to in Lebanon so many numbers have now gone to syria 

Russia and Iran have already said they will back Assad. 

this whole situation is fucked.

Ah FFS theyre gonna do it again in Syria

Another dumb move from America

What do you guys think though in regards to Assad using chemical weapons against his own people?

Well the problem is that I don't know if he has and am I gonna take Americas word for it.... Iraq was supposed to have WMD. All these crusades USA and the UK get involved in = Nothing but future headaches for us. We are not the world police force.

Damned if we do, Damned if we don't.

Ah FFS theyre gonna do it again in Syria

Another dumb move from America
What do you guys think though in regards to Assad using chemical weapons against his own people?

Well the problem is that I don't know if he has and am I gonna take Americas word for it.... Iraq was supposed to have WMD. All these crusades USA and the UK get involved in = Nothing but future headaches for us. We are not the world police force.

Damned if we do, Damned if we don't.

I hear you still but other countries did confirm the use while America had the evidence but were still confirming it. It's a fucked situation to be honest, the track records of the west getting involved isn't good. Same time though can't have civilians being gassed to death by their government.

I don't know enough about the situation... Who's right and who's wrong. Not sure what the war is about, Russia + China backing the Syrian Government. I don't think USA should be supplying weapons though. Will be the same weapons used against us in the future or more internal fighting between them. 

lol evidence. US evidence dont mean shit to me.

This will be another iraq/afghan mess with islamist and secterian fighting for years to come. The west dont understand sometimes these countries need a hard leader to keep a lid on this sunni/shia and tribal rivalries.

Never got to reply before the news topic was closed

assad needs to be taken out still

but by his own people

out of all the old skool arab dictators he's the worst

Why

you will never hear me say anything against someone like gaddafi, may god rest his soul in peace but assad is a different story

There's countless videos of what this guys army is doing to his own people

This is much deeper then just your typical arab sprig this is a struggle about religion

Bashar al-Assad is part of some next sect and people actually worship him as god

Here you can see his army burying a man before they do it they ask him to pledge his alligiance to bashar al-assad as his god but he keeps refusing screaming there's only one god, timebomb can confirm.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e7_1335400313

Iran are shia therefor dislike sunnis,

Alawite is a sect of shia islam

Iran wants to spread it's influence in the region, they have bashar al-assad in syria, hezbollah in lebanon and iraq is pretty much theirs

They also tried a thing in Bahrain