Go Karting

macz

Been to the Charlton one (some amazon deal) and the Crawley one recently still. Both tracks were decent the session I did @ Crawley was just some time trial type thing though, but we got to use the full 3 level track which was noice.

The Charlton track though I think encouraged more racing/overtaking though, and rewarded bravery round some mad banked corner.

There are regularly deals on wowcher/amazon etc for karting if you keep your eyes open, but I've got a maaaaaaad bug for it though

I went to one near Rotherhithe/Bermondsey with some clients. Was like £70 bones per person but trust I was pushing that shit to the limit and whipping the cart around corners on a fuckeries.

They disqualified the 8 fastest drivers for dangerous driving, it was a serious thing

Been to one in Edmonton, the same one Mizchif went to in Bermondsey and twice abroad, once in Tenerife and once in Marbella.

The one in Tenerife was sickkkkk! Outdoors, big track, with the sun beating down on you.. Its about 15mins drive from Los Christianos, if ever you're there go there with the mandem, I had an accident when getting out of the car though, i lost my balance and fell palm flat down on the engine. My hand sizzled. it was fried, the pain was unbearable. The Spanish mandem were looking at me in shock semi screaming ''Agua agua''. Ruined my holiday (2nd day out of 1week) 2nd degree burns>

Went again in Marbella with some mandem someone from here vip2 was part of the gang, i forgotten who (only found out afterwards in a thread on here). Not gonna lie he won still, some wacky racer! Special D i think it was...