Has john doe ever tried to put you down before to try and make himself look better?

The Somalian

wasnt john it was his cousin inhim

i made him mod

hes a good lad

tbh John does the most actual modding out of all mods.

tbh John does the most actual modding out of all mods.

This why you would not give this c*nt off when I asked for the deets he uses to log in.

When I find him I am gonna shatter every bone in his hands. Guy is a pussyhole and I don't know how you lot can't see it unless he is another fake user created by you guys.

The guy is a c*nt and when I see him I will smash his face in

John Doe aka Michael mensah I know people who work in companies which ise everyday systems that have your deets where eventually I will find you and deal with you.

Print this screen off and show to the police as you think it's a joke a will hammer your mum in her face to real talk

John Doe aka Michael mensah I know people who work in companies which ise everyday systems that have your deets where eventually I

will find you and deal with you.

Fffvbxzsdhbcdsscbvcxssgcsdgfdxf

Wats wrong with this feind

30 years old ya kna

Terrrrty fucking yearhs old

John Doe aka Michael mensah I know people who work in companies which ise everyday systems that have your deets where eventually I

will find you and deal with you.

Fffvbxzsdhbcdsscbvcxssgcsdgfdxf

Wats wrong with this feind

30 years old ya kna

Terrrrty f*cking yearhs old

Dealt with already fix up your own life

what are you about though ? trying to put people down? then other than that you tell us about these girls who was a link and parred you like a jack ass, your girl you waited 3 months to come back from the motherland for her to cut her hair, or it's a gay e15 bumping you. Or you posing pics in a club with next people drinks like a tramp. You obviously have issues mate. cool story yeah I know. Dont try the back and forth to get yourself better go the gp tomorrow morning and ask your doctor to prescribe some sort anti depressant pills. Sorry people dont want to spoil the thread but he needs to know his life and find god.

What are you talking about you mug I am still nice I still buy pints for people if you show me the right respect in a club and you use VIP or grime forum I buy these pints. But it's these dirty black cunts prob paying Internet through their mums jsa. Then the beauty part is they are the ones who chat shit on here as Internet gangsters what a life.

recommend just reading the posts, posting Your opinion, but not letting people's comments affect You in any way.

posts should fall into 4 categories:

constructive discussion - discuss

banter - laugh it off

tr0lling - ignore it, or out tr0ll the troll

fraff - ignore

for no reason should another user's post annoy You beyond You just thinking that user is a fool and moving on

why does it need to get personal?

You read a post from a stranger on the internet. You get slightly angry, then remember that it's a stranger on the internet.

and if it's constant, why not ignore the usernames altogether, and only reply to individual comments, as if You have no record of usernames?

Bruv man was trying to call out roads near mine like I am suppose to be shoock

Personally I know these guys are nothing's, nobody's but can't let that talk slide at times.

You see what happened with that boxer and that troll on twitter.

Then again I can look at it as they look up to me as people they can't get to, so try attract me I that way had it with many black girls

John Doe aka Michael mensah I know people who work in companies which ise everyday systems that have your deets where eventually I will find you and deal with you.

Print this screen off and show to the police as you think it's a joke a will hammer your mum in her face to real talk

:lmao:

What are you talking about you mug I am still nice I still buy pints for people

:rofl:

This why you would not give this c*nt off when I asked for the deets he uses to log in.

When I find him I am gonna shatter every bone in his hands. Guy is a pussyhole and I don't know how you lot can't see it unless he is another fake user created by you guys.

The guy is a c*nt and when I see him I will smash his face in

Based upon my findings- I can confirm you are indeed quite mad. Would you agree with me?

Lewis tongue in cheek you are from east I am pretty sure you know one of my boys beginning with a C doing a 12 stretch for importing a big amount?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJvvJZN5fps

Admin get rid of this Jon doe guy as a mod, he is nothing but the 2013 version of dj tubez

this may make him aspire something to do something instead of being an internet pro troll

You Nobody time and time, over and over you have mugged yourself off

His boy looks even more dusty than him.

Didn't even think that was poss