Kim Kardashian

Niall Ferguson

The reality television star Kim Kardashian has given birth to a girl, her first child with the rapper Kanye West.

Magazines in the US have posted the story online, citing unnamed sources confirming the birth of the couple's daughter.

Kim is thought to have given birth on Saturday, earlier than her expected due date, in a hospital in Los Angeles.

Representatives for the couple have yet to make a comment on the news.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian began dating last year, after she split from her husband, the basketball player Kris Humphries in 2011. Their marriage lasted 72 days.

Continue reading the main story

I'm so excited we're having a girl. Who doesn't want a girl? They're the best and I know that's really what Kanye has always wanted. He wanted a little girl

Kim Kardashian

Kanye West revealed that the couple were expecting their first child at a concert in December.

He told a crowd of more than 5,000 people in Atlantic City by singing: "Now you having my baby."

The pair revealed the gender of their baby earlier this month on Kim's E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

"I'm so excited we're having a girl," the 32-year-old said. "Who doesn't want a girl? They're the best and I know that's really what Kanye has always wanted. He wanted a little girl."

In addition to her reality television programme, Kim Kardashian has a clothing line and several product endorsements.

Kanye West is an award winning rapper. His upcoming album, Yeezus, was leaked online earlier this week, ahead of its official release later this month.

• Downvote 5

someone needs to sit down black famous/popular/well known men and ask them

WHY IS THIS SO RIFE IN THE UK...?!?!?!?!?!

Its kinda simple, its a circles thing. Too few black women over here are enterprising enough to think about ensnaring a footballer/famous black person, and as such they wont put themselves in positions to do so.

The black men on the other hand wont frequent the likes of Peckham and New Cross once they've got their money so when and where are they gonna meet black women?

In america people think that sort of thing is rife, but its actually less than 5% of the ballers that marry white women despite what the media try to pawn off on the people.

Beg someone change the topic title back to Mongrel. That shit was apt.

Its kinda simple, its a circles thing. Too few black women over here are enterprising enough to think about ensnaring a footballer/famous black person, and as such they wont put themselves in positions to do so.

The black men on the other hand wont frequent the likes of Peckham and New Cross once they've got their money so when and where are they gonna meet black women?

In america people think that sort of thing is rife, but its actually less than 5% of the ballers that marry white women despite what the media try to pawn off on the people.

Beg someone change the topic title back to Mongrel. That sh*t was apt.

BULLCHITTTTTTTTTTTT

Yeah go on and pretend that everybody in this comment section REALLY cares about that bridesmaid's dress. We all know what everybody is thinking about.. *cough cough* Darren = disgrace you are my friend.

- Sheela Hanson , London, United Kingdom, 17/6/2013 16:12

Click to rate Rating 2 Report abuse

Lmao

Beg someone change the topic title back to Mongrel. That sh*t was apt.

BULLCHITTTTTTTTTTTT

Nah, Davicious is right.

Where they meeting black girls?

They don't go black comedies and shit like that.

I ain't sticking up for them, Darren Bent has always been a Coon.

There are only couple black footballers on the levs, man like d*ckson Etuhu, from Peckham and always in Peckham, wife is mxd.