Kim Kardashian

Niall Ferguson

someone needs to sit down black famous/popular/well known men and ask them

WHY IS THIS SO RIFE IN THE UK...?!?!?!?!?!

Its kinda simple, its a circles thing. Too few black women over here are enterprising enough to think about ensnaring a footballer/famous black person, and as such they wont put themselves in positions to do so.

The black men on the other hand wont frequent the likes of Peckham and New Cross once they've got their money so when and where are they gonna meet black women?

In america people think that sort of thing is rife, but its actually less than 5% of the ballers that marry white women despite what the media try to pawn off on the people.

Beg someone change the topic title back to Mongrel. That sh*t was apt.

BULLCHITTTTTTTTTTTT

Nah, Davicious is right.

Where they meeting black girls?

They don't go black comedies and sh*t like that.

I ain't sticking up for them, Darren Bent has always been a Coon.

There are only couple black footballers on the levs, man like d*ckson Etuhu, from Peckham and always in Peckham, wife is mxd.

Said this ages ago, when you're that high up the circles are mainly white. You ain't meeting no black tings unless you're actively going out of your way to find them.

someone needs to sit down black famous/popular/well known men and ask them

WHY IS THIS SO RIFE IN THE UK...?!?!?!?!?!

Its kinda simple, its a circles thing. Too few black women over here are enterprising enough to think about ensnaring a footballer/famous black person, and as such they wont put themselves in positions to do so.

The black men on the other hand wont frequent the likes of Peckham and New Cross once they've got their money so when and where are they gonna meet black women?

In america people think that sort of thing is rife, but its actually less than 5% of the ballers that marry white women despite what the media try to pawn off on the people.

Beg someone change the topic title back to Mongrel. That sh*t was apt.

BULLCHITTTTTTTTTTTT

Nah, Davicious is right.

Where they meeting black girls?

They don't go black comedies and sh*t like that.

I ain't sticking up for them, Darren Bent has always been a Coon.

There are only couple black footballers on the levs, man like d*ckson Etuhu, from Peckham and always in Peckham, wife is mxd.

nah i like you toney but thats an excuse , blacks we are everywhere , we dont just reside in the hood anymore .we can be found in white areas, asian areas, jewish areas its just these stupid ass bootlicking negros have got the slave mentality . These lot could easily find a black wife if they wanted . These heediats are probably the type to encourage black women to bleach and that african noses are ugly

I blame the carribs n yanks for poisoning the young men

We affs do not participate as actively in such bloodline dilution unless exposed to the daem worshipers

No red blooded African man will be content eating banana fritters cos their chick dont know where to cop the plantaain

There was a time I woulda believed that but for a while now I been seeing the African man with Jane on his arm.

The successful Af dons on my fb pose with their white gf calm.

We all know why Darren Bent is with her... and is must be bananas, she went out into the single world with two kids... Know she's putting in the work, so much so your all asking the questions, Darren hasn't even been able to stop and ask himself yet lol.

i have no idea what this means

• Upvote 5

We all know why Darren Bent is with her... and is must be bananas, she went out into the single world with two kids... Know she's putting in the work, so much so your all asking the questions, Darren hasn't even been able to stop and ask himself yet lol.

Americans always behind on european fashion

OK I read it again 

decoded:

Well obviously, He is crazy in love/ Dumb or an idiot, Even though shes got two youths, She still  maintained the wag-wog-istical  characteristics  to Pull a cotton wool over darren bents eyes and shes got us all asking how