Kim Kardashian

Niall Ferguson

• 1 year later...

These women suck the souls out of any man that comes in contact with them

• Upvote 4

:rofl:

"Among the prenup details, for every year Kim is married to Kanye, she will get $1 million, capped at $10 million, the title of their Bel Air mansion will be in Kim’s name, even though Kanye is footing a majority of the bill, and the sex tape star will keep all jewelry and gifts given to her by Kanye"

Just threw that sex tape star in there. Casual

11 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Yo this guy made Gold Digger then got played like that smh 

mad

even his verse on wouldnt get far

Now ask yourself this question, umm
Would you be with Jay-Z if he wasn't C-E-O
Would you be with F-A-B-O if he drove a Neo
Would you ride with Ne-Yo, if he was in a Geo
Well why the hell you think these bitches comin' at me fo'

you lot give kanye too much credit, i'm sorry lads he's a fucking idiot with real issues.

Guy been breaking down, talking shit for the best part of 7 years, and everyone tries to play it off as some philosophical nonsense, that's part of some bigger plan.

Reminds me of the Emperors new clothes story. He makes great music, that's it, guys need to stop riding for him like he's taking you to the promise land.

• Upvote 1

Hows he got to pay her :rofl:

14 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

you lot give kanye too much credit, i'm sorry lads he's a fucking idiot with real issues.

Guy been breaking down, talking shit for the best part of 7 years, and everyone tries to play it off as some philosophical nonsense, that's part of some bigger plan.

Reminds me of the Emperors new clothes story. He makes great music, that's it, guys need to stop riding for him like he's taking you to the promise land.

The guy is a speng 

He deserves this reality check for making a hoe his wife and putting her on a pedestal.

Somehow Kris Jenner will find another idiot to marry Kimberly and agree to be a step father to the two children.

This said clown and Kimberly will be the new goals.

• Upvote 4