FAO VIP2 Parents

PopT

Lens is a madman fully trapped the bm's

Plus being a mother is an incomparable experience and I feel blessed and honored to give birth to a first born Son.

Most expensive thing I didn't buy but he has a chair that rocks him like a cradle. And it plays music or nature sounds and u can plug ur iphone or mp3 into it and run riddim. Costs over 3bills fucking madness not even my two seater sofa cost that.

Plus being a mother is an incomparable experience and I feel blessed and honored to give birth to a first born Son.

Most expensive thing I didn't buy but he has a chair that rocks him like a cradle. And it plays music or nature sounds and u can plug ur iphone or mp3 into it and run riddim. Costs over 3bills f*cking madness not even my two seater sofa cost that.

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

Most expensive thing I didn't buy but he has a chair that rocks him like a cradle. And it plays music or nature sounds and u can plug ur iphone or mp3 into it and run riddim. Costs over 3bills f*cking madness not even my two seater sofa cost that.

:rofl:

lol fucking hell cereal all over the antique lappy

But yeah, that's what I meant by trying for 3 years, none of that bussing into one person constantly and them never getting pregnant, never the case. 

this lens stuff isnt even funny tbh

It's true, quite unsettling. 

Think it's people like Lens that Lenny was talking about, not about bringing up a child with him lurking the streets.

• Upvote 1