experiences with orthodox jews

stacksbranning

more chance thun is a jew than woody tbh

/

random fact, the actress who plays dot cotton in eastenders descends from an algerian jew

/

another random fact, west algeria had a huge sephardic jewish population, when the christians expelled the muslim moors from spain they also got rid of the jews, the muslims of morocco and algeria took them in.

timebomb whats Algeria saying for holidays I heard it's decent

yea beautiful country but not really catered towards tourists, if u got an algerian to go with you'd love it. Lots of history, good beaches, good cheap food, good bitches, if u want clubs and alcohol theres hilton and sheraton clubs filled with french algerians and wealthy algerians.

Orthodox jews are probably the rudest people on earth followed by the chinese.

Funny enough i saw quite an attractive orthodox jew in leyton asda a couple weeks ago, first time ive ever seen that.

as someone with chinese parents this really made me laugh. diffrence is you can get to know chinese people and theyll become friends. orthodox jews have no intrest on any level in anyone who isnt the same as them. some cousins of mine iive broughton in manchester, bare orthodox about that bits, and there generally unpleasant. only frequent their own shops (they have to have kosher food so thats fair enough i suppose) but they have a v shitty attitude to every1 else. dont give a fuck about plannig permission or any of that neither, theyll build a synagogue in there back garden overlooking your house (exaggertaion). theyve even got there own private security force up there which rolls about like boydem.

otoh id prollly rather live in a quiet orthodox jewish area than a area full of white pubmen.