SNOW!

pence

i feel him on this. if i fuck a white girl who just got the new french montana mix tape. it doesnt feel like i'm fucking a white girl. so its like white p*ssy going to waste. but if she says to me her favorite musician of all time is celine dion, thennnnn we are talking....

:lmao:

some of the comments on that vid are 2 funny

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ rapman & ragoe. Then make up a name on the spot  names there. 

These guys  are an inspiration to guy s like chaps though. 

but these are the same guys you waste your time on co directing their vids though mate

lol @ rapman & ragoe. Then make up a name on the spot  names there. 

These guys  are an inspiration to guy s like chaps though. 

but these are the same guys you waste your time on co directing their vids though mate

But I make more money than your 7 listing put together per shoot. so leave it .. 

His Famo

l-r-anthony-morrison-stephen-morrison--t

Police have released photographs of three men wanted in connection with murder at a cannabis factory 

in South Woodham Ferrers.

Detectives launched a murder investigation after the discovery of a Vietnamese man's body in an industrial 
unit in Redhills Road on December 9th 2010.

A post-mortem examination showed that the 39-year-old man named as Duy Hai Tran died as a result of a
broken spine and fracturing of the skull.

Police believe he died after falling through a skylight in the roof during a break in at the cannabis factory.

Detectives are now appealing for the public's help to trace three men who are also wanted for questioning in 
connection with the murder and burglary.

They are all known to associate within the Romford, Havering, Barking, Dagenham and Forest Gate areas of 
Essex and East London.

Anthony Morrisson, 21, is 5ft 7in and of slim build. He has blue eyes and a tattoo of the word 'everything' on 
his left arm.

Stephen Morrisson, 22, is 5ft 8in and of slim build. He has brown eyes and has lots of tattoos on his left arm
including one of a baby's face.

Police are also keen to trace Terry Gould who is 30-years-old and 6ft tall. He is of medium build and has brown 
eyes and a broken nose.

All of the men are dangerous and should not be approached.

http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/news/5076364.Rogue_Enfield_postmen_jailed_for_16_years/

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/9549044.Men_jailed_for_stealing_from_cannabis_factory/