Child Genius - C4 now

Rippy

If you knew your child was this gifted, would you try get them to become a Mensa member? Or push them to take part in this child genius comp?

I'm all for pushing academic achievement, but I'm not sure I'd know what's best for them, especially at such an early age.

These kids are insane though. I'd get mad frustrated by them if they were mine :lol:

My parents were like this tbh. Just solidly focused on work. I didn't even grow up with a tv ffs.

I remember when my friend came over once, and my mum gave her a maths and science test :/

That's probably why when I have kids, I'll end up putting my own interests before theirs at times.

wouldnt push them to do the competition unless they wanted to. I would encourage them to do everything which harnesses their abilities

that mum last week whos child was good out chess but she hadnt actually trained him in anything else was an arsehole. he was being sick and she still pushed him.

one of these youts is like sheldon, hes a right arsehole