Had sex with vulnerable women

????

7th July 2012

PO John Maber

Hertfordshire PS

Rape of a baby girl

Jailed for life

theres a list of criminals associated with the govt

William Straw – Son of Labour Foreign Secretary, and former Home Secretary – Jack Straw, was cautioned by Police for drug dealing, amid a frantic Government attempt to cover up the matter and gag the media as to his identity. Jack Straw also has a brother who was convicted of a sex attack on a schoolgirl.

there all at it...

my friend lives wid this vunerable woman who drinks constinatly an reguarly she will call ambulance out

always flirts wid them now this woman is skinny bold head looks terrible sounds even worse

dnt kno why any man wud want to sleep wid that state bt shes un-well so feel sorry for her bt her daughter walked in on

the ambulance guy gettin head off her mum,,,my bredrin had to calm the situation but told the ambulance man bout himself

at the end of the day humans r campable of anything

its ones in uniform u gotta watch out for evil mother fuckers

not lieing

she even rang the fire baragade for burning toast woman is mad pure attention seeker

she wud call me tellin me shes havin a christmas party singin all xmas songs down the phone n it was

summer

allways drunk very damaged but she gt a good heart lettin my mate stay at her yard claim all benefits the lot

thts hw mad she is, her daughter once gt lost in town centre n nottingham aint big u get me she was ballin down the phone

to my mate tellin her to meet her shes lost

been pub all day bt im nt chattin shit