Hayfever has hit very hard this year.Predicated worst ever.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could scratch my eye balls I would be doing so right now. 

Have you tried promethazine its the strongest anti histamine available and is perfect for your symptoms.

Its prescription but atleast for the next 2months you will not suffer any single hayfever torment

Those mocking hayfever watch your tongue i used to do the same whenever my brother would tickle his throat for hours i would laugh now i have the worst hayfever among my peoples.

NATURAL TREATMENTS FOR HAY FEVER

• Avoid aspirin and ibuprofen as well as foods containing salicylates including almonds, apples, apricots, blackberries, boysenberries, cherries, cucumbers and pickles, currants, dewberries, gooseberries, grapes or raisins, nectarines, oranges, peaches, plums or prunes, raspberries, strawberries, and tomatoes.

Stick to a low, fat diet.

IN ADDITION TO YOUR DAILY SUPPLEMENTS, TAKE:

• Vitamin C: during hay fever season 2 g. (2,000 mg.) of the ester-C form daily.

Citrus bioflavonoids: 1000 mg. daily or cut strips of orange and lemon peel and cook in honey until soft, eat a teaspoon or two a day.

Pantothenic acid: 200to 300 mg. daily.

Evening primrose oil: 500 mg. three times a day.

IF YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO POLLEN

• Try to stay indoors between 5:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. when the pollen levels are the highest.

Dry your clothes and bedding inside rather than outside, where they'll collect pollen.

When outside, wear glasses or sunglasses to keep your eyes free of pollen.

Try to keep windows in your car and home closed during pollen season.

Keep air-conditioner filters and dehumidifiers scrupulously clean. Many people have reported a reduction in their symptoms when they clean these filters regularly. Don't forget the filter on your humidifier if you use a room humidifier in the winter.

Mow your grass low to prevent it from blooming and producing pollen. Be sure to wear a mask when mowing or gardening.

During pollen season, it's helpful to wash your hands and rinse your eyes with fresh water every time you come in from outdoors.

NATURAL TREATMENTS FOR HAY FEVER

• Avoid aspirin and ibuprofen as well as foods containing salicylates including almonds, apples, apricots, blackberries, boysenberries, cherries, cucumbers and pickles, currants, dewberries, gooseberries, grapes or raisins, nectarines, oranges, peaches, plums or prunes, raspberries, strawberries, and tomatoes.

Lol this is so sad to read

• Upvote 1

Lol @ mow the grass low

/

Worst year of hayfever ever

Feel like I've had hard flu the last 2 weeks

Lol @ going to my nephews bday BBQ yday and spending the whole day inside with my pops

Watching him blow out the candles through the window

Lol @ me chatting to a girl in big chill and feeling the snot on its way down my nose

Had to do to quickest most evasive duckage eer to prevent embarrassment

• Upvote 2

Lol @ mow the grass low

/

Worst year of hayfever ever

Feel like I've had hard flu the last 2 weeks

Lol @ going to my nephews bday BBQ yday and spending the whole day inside with my pops

Watching him blow out the candles through the window

Lol @ me chatting to a girl in big chill and feeling the snot on its way down my nose

Had to do to quickest most evasive duckage eer to prevent embarrassment

what day were u in the big chill