Swiftie i am dissapoint in you

kerser

Toney you could be in the running for love and life :lol:

There's too many of those merged threads...the point of the site is to have threads. If there's a funny dailymail article it's fine to post it as a thread, 'cuz I'm not gonna bother checking in on an articles thread that when bumped is probably just people laughing and not a new article

Whole reason all these threads got created was because about a year ago some foolishness would be posted, followed by 15 double spaces and then LA!

Which made everything shit

That has largely stopped

Guest Chelsea Jack

There's too many of those merged threads...the point of the site is to have threads. If there's a funny dailymail article it's fine to post it as a thread, 'cuz I'm not gonna bother checking in on an articles thread that when bumped is probably just people laughing and not a new article

Whole reason all these threads got created was because about a year ago some foolishness would be posted, followed by 15 double spaces and then LA!

Which made everything sh*t

That has largely stopped

:rofl:

Which made everything shit

That has largely stopped

Exactly.

Which made everything sh*t

That has largely stopped

This was a phase still

yh

I appreciate all the requests to make me a mod again but let's be real, it's not gonna change much.

I'll just be making the same suggestion I make here in front of a smaller audience and I'll end up being the Nando's rice of the team doing little jobs that other admin/mods can't be bothered to do to keep my position.

So nah, you're alright.

• Upvote 4