Blacks are more racist to mixed race people than whites

stacksbranning

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/10504564.Man_breaks_toddler_s_collarbone_in_racist_attack_at_Highams_Park_Station_after_hurling_abuse_at_mother_on_Walthamstow_to_Chingford_train/?ref=ms

They are talking about this on lbc . Now bare mixed race callers are calling up and saying  they have experienced more racism from us 100 percenters than whites smh  . Ironic really when we are the first to accept them, for what reason i don't know when they claim they are black .

Anyway lock into lbc and have a listen

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/10504564.Man_breaks_toddler_s_collarbone_in_racist_attack_at_Highams_Park_Station_after_hurling_abuse_at_mother_on_Walthamstow_to_Chingford_train/?ref=ms

They are talking about this on lbc . Now bare mixed race callers are calling up and saying  they have experienced more racism from us 100 percenters than whites smh  . Ironic really when we are the first to accept them, for what reason i don't know when they claim they are black .

Anyway lock into lbc and have a listen

are you fuckin joking?

youre the biggest mixed race shit talker on here

• Upvote 2

Why are mixed race people adopted by the "black community" / identify with it when they are usually brought up by single white mothers with Irish surnames?

The allure of a low fade and slit eyebrows obvs

Dunno what Irish surnames got to do with anything when my carib niggas got them powerful double barell names

• Upvote 2

Why are mixed race people adopted by the "black community" / identify with it when they are usually brought up by single white mothers with Irish surnames?

All balls down to slavery and the western world brainwashing black people so they can divide and rule us and defeat us.

Go to google and type in willy lynch and see what i mean