Trayvon Martin Trial

Bobby Reds

They choose an all female jury. 6 women. 5 white. 1 hispanic.

Dat clown is guilty. They should give him one of them down south sentaces for like 125 years or somthing

but tbf it could just take one of the white one or even the hispanic to disagree and its a mistrial

i see

yeah f*ck zimmermann should get centuries 

/

his lawyers wanted access to his mobile phone because he was apprently a "gangster" and there could have been information on his phone to help zimmer buss case 

man will cling on to anything

i was following CNN's posts on facebook when stuff was coming out a few weeks ago, and the lawyer was saying Trayvon had an argument with someone on the phone a few hours previous so this should justify Zimmerman's actions or something

guys were proper co-signing it in the comments and shit

"There is no evidence to establish that their scientific techniques have been tested and found reliable," the judge said in her ruling.

"I've never come across a case in my 13 years where anybody's tried to compare screaming to a normal voice," said audio expert Peter French.

"The screams don't match at all," Owen testified during the hearing. "That's what tells me the screams aren't George Zimmerman."

Owen also testified that remarks Zimmerman made in a conversation with a police dispatcher aren't a racial slur. He testified Zimmerman said, "These [expletive] punks."

So now he allegedly didn't say coons n NBC admitting editing out the part where the dispatch operator asked his ethnicity to make it appear racially motivated on the audio

Why still the witch hunt?

Why ain't every1 up in arms about this bloke that shot that little 17 yr old snupe?

Jus cos its a different race?

Pretty disgusting how he's been made guilty before his trial

Pretty racist

• Downvote 9

Pretty uncalled for emotional response mate

Especially compared to ur post in the snupe fred - 'he was no stacks tbf'

U don't seem too arsed about that 17 yr old bein shot in his face

But u seem really bothered about young trayvon?

Kind of irrationality I guess one should expect from a near 30 yr old bloke who is STILL shottin n chose to name himself trap god

Probably only cos of UKs systematic racism tho that uve been forced into a life of crime so I shouldn't comment

this case been played out in the media way too much...nobody can say that jury is going to be impartial....it will go down same way all the u.s race trials go...against the black guy

the stats speak for them selves

and the racist filth that murders family spit out on twitter daily still wont sway the jury in treyvons favour  ...

america is a vile country..not to be emulated or respected in any matter whatsover 

fuck knows why we suck the d*ck of that back hole fuk titted placed like its jelly tots and wham bars is beyond me...

that fucked up shit waste land of a hell hole is cursed 

• Upvote 2