Channel 4 to air daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan

kerser

England will always be a Christian country

Just because people don't flock to churches don't mean they are not Christian

Unluck to those that wish it was not Christian but you know you are wrong, it's just the way it is, if you live in this country will have to put up with it for the rest of your life

it kinda does

and even though youre not really forced to go to church, youre supposed to worship, and one who doesnt care enough to go to church i can bet aint really worshipping

Can you prove you have to go church to be Christian as think your confused there

It's like saying you can only pray in church and not anywhere else

Think you need to study religions before making assumptions

read what I wrote again

/

The links between church and state in the UK are, nowadays, mostly a formality and the governance of the UK is relatively secular, although the Lords Spiritual have a significant influence when they vote as a bloc on certain issues, notably abortion and assisted dying. The Church of England however holds no jurisdiction in Scotland. The Church of Scotland is the largest religious denomination in Scotland, however, unlike the Church of England it is Presbyterian and separate from the state, with the Sovereign holding no formal role.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state

i mean in terms of attitude not demographic 

think of how many white brits live around muzzers etc and know nothing about it, customs, food, traditions, fashions what have you 

i befriended someone who was raised muslim little less than a year ago, never had a close relationship with one before, and have learned a lot about it n find it pretty interesting 

obv i think the religious aspects are silly but the traditions n shit are interesting 

also the misgivings 

you're wrong here Dave

Jesus himself said you don't have to go to church

prayer is private

but do they actually pray in private? or just say "please god" when they wanna win the lottery?

Same way bad people in your religion pray for bad things

i mean in terms of attitude not demographic 

think of how many white brits live around muzzers etc and know nothing about it, customs, food, traditions, fashions what have you 

i befriended someone who was raised muslim little less than a year ago, never had a close relationship with one before, and have learned a lot about it n find it pretty interesting 

obv i think the religious aspects are silly but the traditions n sh*t are interesting 

also the misgivings 

hmmm, i dunno man.

you're wrong here Dave

prayer is private

but do they actually pray in private? or just say "please god" when they wanna win the lottery?

you're getting off topic

whether fat ugly white trash practice christianity in their home or not isn't relevant to the discussion

i think it's an interesting topic, doesn't have to turn into racism/anti islam

you're wrong here Dave

prayer is private

dont start this man.  do all muslims want to kill every non muslim and take over the world?

see... its pathetic

i dno time bomb but it is not for us to judge

difficult though that maybe

look how many wolfs go to church, mosque and synagogue dressed in sheep's clothing though. just to be seen, just to go through the motions or for other self indulgent reasons

you're wrong here Dave

prayer is private

you're getting off topic

whether fat ugly white trash practice christianity in their home or not isn't relevant to the discussion

thats racist 

you're wrong here Dave

prayer is private

you're getting off topic

why you gotta religate it to the fat ulgy whites though?

when did you last pray?

only people i know that pray are my boy who goes church every week and is part of the youth metoring etc

and my uncles and grandad, but their pastors and he's a bishop

theres not many people in the UK mainsteam that pray, i went with my boy to church 4 years ago and it was mainly old people and kids that had been dragged there

look how many wolfs go to church, mosque and synagogue dressed in sheep's clothing though. just to be seen, just to go through the motions or for other self indulgent reasons

exactly

so whats the problem with airing a prayer call

when im pretty sure none of the people complaining will even be awake

its basically time thats generally taken up by teleshopping

Unluck to those that wish it was not Christian but you know you are wrong, it's just the way it is, if you live in this country will have to put up with it for the rest of your life

it kinda does

and even though youre not really forced to go to church, youre supposed to worship, and one who doesnt care enough to go to church i can bet aint really worshipping

Can you prove you have to go church to be Christian as think your confused there

read what I wrote again

/

The links between church and state in the UK are, nowadays, mostly a formality and the governance of the UK is relatively secular, although the Lords Spiritual have a significant influence when they vote as a bloc on certain issues, notably abortion and assisted dying. The Church of England however holds no jurisdiction in Scotland. The Church of Scotland is the largest religious denomination in Scotland, however, unlike the Church of England it is Presbyterian and separate from the state, with the Sovereign holding no formal role.

England is Christian but Scott's are not seen as a Christian country, rest my case

• Downvote 1

Point being, people in this country suddenly become christian when an islamic topic comes up otherwise god and the teachings of the bible have absolutely no relevance in their life other than saying "oh my god" several times a day.

Pmsl like most people of your religion ain't doing worse while trying to preach it in this country

Most people in here have muslsm friends and who practises it by the book who they know?

you're wrong here Dave

prayer is private

you're getting off topic

why you gotta religate it to the fat ulgy whites though?

when did you last pray?

only people i know that pray are my boy who goes church every week and is part of the youth metoring etc

and my uncles and grandad, but their pastors and he's a bishop

theres not many people in the UK mainsteam that pray, i went with my boy to church 4 years ago and it was mainly old people and kids that had been dragged there

obviously i don't pray. i've never prayed in my life - my parents lived in a country where religion was illegal mate

but the point you're making doesn't matter

exactly

so whats the problem with airing a prayer call

when im pretty sure none of the people complaining will even be awake

its basically time thats generally taken up by teleshopping

as ive i said i dont have a problem BUT i misread and thought it was gna be all the prayer calls throughout the day and throughout the month

it kinda does

read what I wrote again

/

ockquote>

England is Christian but Scott's are not seen as a Christian country, rest my case

talkin about the UK mate

the UK prime minister runs all of England Scotland Wales and NI

so I rest my case

it kinda does

read what I wrote again

/

The links between church and state in the UK are, nowadays, mostly a formality and the governance of the UK is relatively secular, although the Lords Spiritual have a significant influence when they vote as a bloc on certain issues, notably abortion and assisted dying. The Church of England however holds no jurisdiction in Scotland. The Church of Scotland is the largest religious denomination in Scotland, however, unlike the Church of England it is Presbyterian and separate from the state, with the Sovereign holding no formal role.ockquote>

talkin about the UK mate

the UK prime minister runs all of England Scotland Wales and NI

so I rest my case

I'm talking about England the country you and reside

Why would I care about Scotland, case closed