''what makes your views on whats right better than others''

''what does bad even mean''

etc etc

aka D'aving

Now you want to try and post that

serious tip

what was wrong with those posts?

i dont get it

im saying if you look from a religious perspective, them posts i was talking in general

Point being, people in this country suddenly become christian when an islamic topic comes up otherwise god and the teachings of the bible have absolutely no relevance in their life other than saying "oh my god" several times a day.

Because people don't display their Christianity doesn't mean they don't identity themselves as Christian

Just saying all the bangaladeshi and pakistani lads I know are muslim, they all go mosque alot.

But the vast majority smoke weed, sell drugs and just get in general trouble.

So are they muslims or not?

Sames as these so called priests sexing kids ye ye but still praying for you on a Sunday

Why is it a big deal

Channel 4 trolling the demonz lol

Love it

Why you got the avatar of the ss who would of liked nothing more then to see you and your kind wiped off the face of the earth

what-if-hitler-was-jesuss-2nd-coming-and

Who are me and my people exactly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2361932/Teachers-denied-schoolboy-10-water-hottest-day-year-avoid-upsetting-Muslim-pupils-Ramadan.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

An angry mother has accused a primary school of denying her child water on one of the hottest days of the year for fear of upsetting pupils observing Ramadan.

Kora Blagden, 32, claimed a teacher at her son Luke’s school refused to let the 10-year old drink from his water bottle because it was unfair to fasting classmates.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2361932/Teachers-denied-schoolboy-10-water-hottest-day-year-avoid-upsetting-Muslim-pupils-Ramadan.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

An angry mother has accused a primary school of denying her child water on one of the hottest days of the year for fear of upsetting pupils observing Ramadan.

Kora Blagden, 32, claimed a teacher at her son Luke’s school refused to let the 10-year old drink from his water bottle because it was unfair to fasting classmates.

Why do i not believe this