Who in the wrong

stacksbranning

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whos in the wrong

Customer or Checkout girl .

Sainsbury's customer shocked after checkout assistant refuses to serve her because she was on her mobile
  • Jo Clarke, 26, was at her local Sainsbury's in Crayford, south-east London
  • She said assistant should not have given her 'lecture on checkout etiquette

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2353581/Sainsburys-customer-shocked-checkout-assistant-refuses-serve-mobile.html

I will start by saying i think the cashiers in the wrong

can fully understand the cashier's anger but then again she is working at sainsburys so its probably best to keep ur head down

typical response from me i guess but immigrants are the worst for this shit

get disgusting hijab'd women that use our shop as a phone box

sitting on the kiosk chairs casually chatting for time until asked to fuck off

grinning to fuck 'sarry sarry' as they waddle out like they're winning

african woman the other day shouting the shop down on the phone, actually spendin money tho so was left to her rudeness

until uve got to deal with the public u cant ever fully understand the frustration

I think its rude to be on your phone when beginning face to face contact with another person, give them the time of day and pick up on your conversation when your done. 

But shes a sainsburys cashier though  .

You dont need to give them the time of day , just a hello,thank you and goodbye

Its just manners (imo), I've had people come into my shop on the phone and they kind of whisper a question at me before continuing the conversation. You would understand when you're in a position of serving, I could sit on the phone while I take your payment but that would be rude wouldn't it. 

I think its rude to be on your phone when beginning face to face contact with another person, give them the time of day and pick up on your conversation when your done. 

But shes a sainsburys cashier though  .

You dont need to give them the time of day , just a hello,thank you and goodbye

Its just manners (imo), I've had people come into my shop on the phone and they kind of whisper a question at me before continuing the conversation. You would understand when you're in a position of serving, I could sit on the phone while I take your payment but that would be rude wouldn't it. 

It's different at a supermarket though, give them your stuff, you can still say hi / thanks etc.

nah fuck that it aint rude i have my headphones on loud when im food shopping 

just scan my items bitch and give me some bags

its sainsburys not some local business ffs

• Upvote 1

Umm I dunno, I always find myself ending calls when I get to check out. 

If i'm engaged in conversation I won't always see/hear that person trying to communicate with me and its unfair on them to have to repeat themselves or try and catch my attention. 

really though how much are you talking to the checkout server

scan items

bag em

'right that'll be £x please'

swear that's the only contact you have with them? unless you're a regular and u have moderate bants with em cuz you've grown to know them but then you would terminate your call if that was the case 

sounds to me like a disgruntled employee in a shit job wanting some respect in their life

• Upvote 1

Guest 90210

‘I ended my call swiftly, and said to the lady on the checkout, “Apologies, I didn’t realise that it was Sainsbury’s policy that you are unable to use your phone at the checkout”.

‘She said “You learn something new every day”.’ Miss Clarke checked with the customer services desk on leaving the store and was told there was no such policy.

39609d1314570876-r-u-hot-pretty-handsome