"Dont try to fix it - I just need you to listen"

local

stupid girls - i have defo heard these words

my ex used to complain about work a lot i said to her ' if you dont like your job then start sending your cv and look elsewhere' then she retorted 'why do you always try and offer your advice on things, i dont need you to give me a solution i just wanted you to show some emotion and listen to me'

RAGE

just giving guys headaches

• Upvote 5

yep. bicches wana complain for the sake of complaining.

if You fix the problem, they've got nothing to complain about.

bicches aren't happy having nothing to complain about.

heard some good pretending to listen tekkers on here in the venting thread, kind of involved picking a sentence to listen and respond to, she will think You've heard the rest.

or could just say if she doesn't want Your help, You're not listening

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my ex used to complain about work a lot i said to her ' if you dont like your job then start sending your cv and look elsewhere' then she retorted 'why do you always try and offer your advice on things, i dont need you to give me a solution i just wanted you to show some emotion and listen to me'

RAGE

:rofl:

she did not rate u one bit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RAGE

:/

RAGE

:/

sup?