The 5 Percenters: Hip Hop's Hidden Religion

par

what is the deal with these man, is this a section of islam like sunny and shire?

they think they are God or human forum of God or walever

was just thinking that kayne is most deffo one aswell as jay z thus calling himself yeezus and jay calling himself hova

i see that these man are racists to whites aswell

Busta saying that its in a white mans nature to be a devil, but was it not the white man that made you rich?

idiots

• Downvote 1

As far as rappers are concerned i doubt most of them take this stuff seriously they just say it because they think it sounds cool

Just like u had dipset shouting out taliiban and before that queensbridge rappers like nore naming their hoods after middle east countries like Lebanon and Iraq

It's all a gimmick to these faggits

As far as rappers are concerned i doubt most of them take this stuff seriously they just say it because they think it sounds cool

Just like u had dipset shouting out taliiban and before that queensbridge rappers like nore naming their hoods after middle east countries like Lebanon and Iraq

its really not 

andre 300 is one

erykah badu 

wu tang etc 

they take this thing very seriously 

/ defo a cult tho 

its really not 

andre 300 is one

erykah badu 

wu tang etc 

they take this thing very seriously 

/ defo a cult tho 

the dedicated  folowers of this are sitting in halls everyday   listening to speeches from minister farrakhan or whoever

theyre not runing around selling millions of rap records and rapping about kiling other black folk

They are right about 1 thing, that black people are the original people of the earth.

I remember I used to listen to a pirate radio station in my teens, they had 1 5 Percenter drop, was HARD!

Over the Biggie One More Chance beat had 1 man singing

"Who is the original man? It's the Asiatic black man, the keeper, the ruler, the founder of planet Earth, God of the Universe"

DPMO!

Trust

Welcome back akh

Guest Diddybob

Jay isn't a 5 percenter he just says it to appeal to the hardcore 90 fans. He did grow up with heavy Nuwabian influence which is a similar set to the 5 percenters but at the same time different.

The rappers that were 5 percenters were rappers like, Rakim, Nas, Wu Tang etc.

The 5 percenters are basically the Nation Of Gods and Earths, the reason they're called 5 percenters is because they believe that they're part of the 5 percent of the world who have the real esoteric knowledge, you've got the 85% who are oblivious to this knowledge then  the 10% who also have this knowledge but use it for wrong and in order to control people(basically the elite).

Jay isn't a 5 percenter he just says it to appeal to the hardcore 90 fans. He did grow up with heavy Nuwabian influence which is a similar set to the 5 percenters but at the same time different.

The 5 percenters are basically the Nation Of Gods and Earths, the reason they're called 5 percenters is because they believe that they're part of the 5 percent of the world who have the real esoteric knowledge, you've got the 85% who are oblivious to this knowledge then  the 10% who also have this knowledge but use it for wrong and in order to control people(basically the elite).

he clearly is

http://www.live-magazine.co.uk/2013/03/the-five-percenters-hip-hops-hidden-religion/

Guest Diddybob

he clearly is

http://www.live-magazine.co.uk/2013/03/the-five-percenters-hip-hops-hidden-religion/

He isn't he just has known references sprinkled through his catalogue.

Just cause he says 'Peace God'( which is more of a ode to Rakim, hence him saying microphone fiend before) doesn't mean he is a 5 percenter, anymore than him referencing Basquiat mean he is into fine arts.

The rappers that actually studied 5 percenter knowledge are easily recognizable, the likes of Nas, Rakim, most of Wu Tang, Erykah Badu etc. If Jay was a 5 percenter, his catalogue and demeanour would be a lot different trust me.