Derek Chisora vs Malik Scott

Fighting Weight

July 20th.

Gotta rate Chisora for this (again) Malik is a very, very good, underrated and largely unknown fighter, very good punch selection, good jab, good speed, and good footwork, can switch-hit too. No real power though.

Was recently robbed of a victory against highly rated prospect and (up to then) unbeaten HW Vyacheslav Glazkov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNo4pB3NQio

I am eager to see Scott against some of the more established fighters in the division

I would really love to see Del Boy get a win and he posted a picture of him on his twitter in fantastic shape, not sure if he can acheive it though, Scott is very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=pL8YAmdNQb4#at=19

^Conference call. Scott sounding like an idiot. 

Del Boy doesn't fuck about, he'll fight anyone.

Guest Chelsea Jack

good to see del boy is at least getting into proper shape for a change

i don't really kno too much about Scott, but people seem to be of the opinion that he's gunna be a difficult match-up for chisora. The only person i have heard different from is Fury, who reckons del's gunna walk right through him. WE SHALL SEE!!

Think i may actually roll to this

Guest Chelsea Jack

The hearns do annoy me i can't lie, with eddie's cheesy boat and his sh*t prizefighter tournaments. Warren does make me laugh though, he was directly callin them out for time and then when Barry sends back he wanted to start filing law suits LMFAO. Didn't even get to see the video cos it was removed, apparently it wernt even that bad.

I saw that it wasn't that bad, Warren will sue over ANYTHING. If someone brought this post to his attention he'd file a suit against ESB

I think Eddie Hearn is hilarious tbf, his slogans and catchphrases crack me up

'I speak to Carl froch at least 20 times a day, we're not just business partners, we're good friends'  :lmao:

Guest Chelsea Jack

i think with hearn, you either like his banter or it pisses you off. The guy who cracks me up the most is adam booth, he makes interviews mad awkward for kugan. Johnny Nelson is also a joker, completely different to his sky personality.

LOL WARREN IS f*ckED, YOU CAN'T EVEN USE HIS NAME ON ESB FORUM  :lol:

Close, Chisora was coming on

Malik was up by maybe a point or two before the KD, the KD meant Chisora would have been ahead or level and with the momentum on his side

Bizarre situation

Seemed Malik quit, or was just very stupid, the ref tries to mention for him to rise as he counts 8 (which is what most fighters do, give themselves an 8 count and then get up)

Guest Chelsea Jack

despite his smiling, i wouldn't be too surprised if Malik was more hurt than he actually let on because there were no real complaints from him after the stoppage

those kinda grazing shots at the top of the head can fuck with your equilibrium