Debt collector - documentary

Kaypee

fackin mental documentary

thie Scouse breddah in Warrington is a debt collector

at 18:44 watch as he slaps up two lads whove been selling steds in his gym - whacks a massive meathead in the face and demands they pay him £1,000. they take it and are clearly shitting themselves

at 12:18 he talks about other debt collectors raping a gangster and photographing it to blackmail the gangster into paying up. one of the most disturbing things ive ever heard in my life

brings home just how little i'd be built be for a criminal lifestyle. of course like all nutters this bloke starts crying at the drop of a hat. must see!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/rule-britannia/the-debt-collector-full-length

weren't that mad

decent hungover watch the other day

scousers, wirral, wigan lads, all big dopey steg heads

pretty grim existence

i live a sheltered life... what really surprised me was the way the whole slapping ting was right in front of the cameras. not a life i'd like any part of.

at 12:18 he talks about other debt collectors raping a gangster and photographing it to blackmail the gangster into paying up. one of the most disturbing things ive ever heard in my life

will not watch

yeah it was fucking horrible to even listen to.

There's being tough and there's being clever.

If you're tough, you can use your muscle for criminal activity.

If you're clever, you can use your brain. Organised crime etc. So you might not be totally not cut out for the work of crime.

In crime you will always get your balls busted by tough guys, being smart is ok but if you ain't got heart you need to be doing 9-5.