Got Kicked Out FFs

Marly Mar

Lol barney that was the first issue i have aabit of percy in my rooom which i think is normal but i said kool i will not even keep a spec of paripfhinalia (sp) in your household.KOOL.She said i was smoking in the yard which is a myth. then she has issue of me coming in at 3 every morning but thats what i have to do!Obviously,i dont say waht i do but she jus says im doing nothing beneficial which i guess is kool as the less she knows the better.Then the last straw was when she try hide my passport when she knows im shutting down dam in september.naa.I cant reach out to her and have fully tried,i dunno if its my parents or affs but for instance i was at kingston but didnt fnish the year cause i got bagged..(i made a thread on here) but every argument always leads to uni,i keep screaming to her i dont give a shit about uni & have no plans of ever goin,I dont like it ator infact i reached like 3 lectures in that year rt smh.To her,without it im nothing and will 'self destruct'.Shes nt even lissening so its prolly for the best tbh./this niggas space bar dont work smh.

Naa its truly peak ima humble south african,im not good at typing like that so it will be hard to overstand myy pain./fam i came in 99,we was the first on these shores.I have an auntie she married a daem & she lives in linconshire and shes bounty so im not even on that lol.

Naaa f*ckoff im pissed off,the maddest ting is she leaves for work at 8am,I leave by 11am so she dont even see me in the am.She gets in around 8-9pm,i get in at 3 lmao so rt we dont see eachother mon-fri..so can someone tell me why donny's so mad!?!

Thats why shes mad. Went throught the exact same thing with my mum at your age. They get salty when theyre heading to work and youre still in bed. They feel its like theyre working for you. Doesnt matter that I was working mad hours, there was no logic to it. One of my bredrins had the same thing so bad he used to wake up at 8am just to go library... After finishing his degree. So thats easily fixed. Just be up early, innit reading the paper circling job listings then go back to bed when she leaves.

Lmao guys got profesh guides to the leech lifestyle

lol reminds me of that thread about people who had just finished uni embracing the bum lifestyle for summer

all faking job intereviews, application forms, cover letters, EVERYTHING to keep mum of their back

"  Ive had to print off CVs and put a fake address on the envelope so I can give my mum something to post to make it look like im applying for sh*t. 'Clinton and Bagwells Solicitors'  "

:rofl:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/41865-that-guy-round-the-house/

Peak. You need to make it up to your mum. Aff parents see their kids education as a very important thing, so you sort of shattered her world when you left it.

Hostel is the only real option for you. Or get a student loan and go uni. Halls. Or make it up to mum