The destruction of our society

stacksbranning

It truly is the destruction of society

This disgusts and repulses me, I can not even stomach reading the whole article

how does it affect you?

Really hate this type argument ,"if its not harming anyone whats it to you" . It cannot be good for society , what next clones ? dogs that can talk ?

but how is it harming society/you?

youd rather someone you don't know and will never meet a) got an operation and became the sex they want to be and lived happely

or

b ) stayed trapped in there body as the "wrong" sex and had a miserable life?

if you really think sh*t like this is gonna influence any1 you're a dumbarse. no-on is gonna see this news story and think "ooh i might have an operation and become a woman, sounds like a laugh, i'll get into elements in Bedford on ladies night for free". from the dawn of time there have been people who have felt they were the wrong sex or in the wrong body, and nowadays there are the medical technikes to acheive that. do you really think theres gonna be a wave of sex-swap operations sweeping the country? what percentage of the popyulation do you think wants to do this? my guess is 0.0001%

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but all this "trapped in the wrong body" stuff is just tosh to me.  Just admit you're gay and get on with it.  Just because medical science can do something doesn't mean it should be done

Comment sums it up perfectly

still aint said how this is destroying society.

Guest Chelsea Jack

no im not its the truth

i dont mind if they need to use our health care or whatever but

i kno people tht our claimin benefits here yet living in their own country

poland

how can this be happening

was referring more to the smoking bit

I'm sorry but all this "trapped in the wrong body" stuff is just tosh to me.  Just admit you're gay and get on with it.  Just because medical science can do something doesn't mean it should be done

:lmao:

I'm sorry but all this "trapped in the wrong body" stuff is just tosh to me. Just admit you're gay and get on with it. Just because medical science can do something doesn't mean it should be done

Ok mate you've had your say.

Now get on your air Ghana flight and fuck off and you won't have to stress about this anymore

Taking care of kids means being there for a start.

Too many men are falling at the 1st hurdle.

Of all the important life lessons kids are missing out on I would say gender education is low on the list.

A person who wants a sex change is quite a rare occurrence, I would take a guess and say most of us don't know of any such individuals.

You're talking about "low on the list" like say VIP 2 is your life planner

This is the same forum where we have topics about "would you fly in a plane with no windows". A thread about trannies came up and I and some other genuine bona fide brothers renounced them while some pagans approved of them. Simple really.

Its funny I seem to remember there was another thread about trannies a while back, made by one 'Special K' I think his name was... I think it might have been called 'this is why internet linking is a nono'... In fact I think you can find that thread chilling in the hall of fame section...

Strangely the reactions in that thread were very different.

taking your own irrational disdain of things and applying that to society at large is a bit naive isn't it? 

like if a shit flavour ice cream came out. not many people are gonna want to eat it, you might be disgusted by it, but really it's not your problem, it's just something you don't like that exists whether you like it or not 

i dont particularly care about this lot but if someone feels like they were born in the wrong gender then why not let em change 

issues arise when they integrate sexually without informing people, but other than that like 

Its not about my own personal disdain, I'm trying to follow God's guidance because when human beings try to make up rules as they go along they end up lost in life like you are

If someone wants to eat faeces flavoured ice cream it implies that there's something wrong with his mental state. Now I wouldn't want that for any of my family members and as I view society as my larger family I wouldn't want it for them either.

Now will you go away little girl

• Downvote 1

It truly is the destruction of society

This disgusts and repulses me, I can not even stomach reading the whole article

how does it affect you?

Really hate this type argument ,"if its not harming anyone whats it to you" . It cannot be good for society , what next clones ? dogs that can talk ?

Lolol
  • Upvote 1

We all have an effect on the world through our actions

I just choose to follow Allah while you choose to follow men

Heero its funny you say that because last I checked the million plus Muslims that were murdered and have been vanished from the face of the earth in the last 12 years were not killed by men that followed the teachings of God whether you take that to be the teachings of The Bible or The Koran