The destruction of our society

stacksbranning

We all have an effect on the world through our actions

I just choose to follow Allah while you choose to follow men

Heero its funny you say that because last I checked the million plus Muslims that were murdered and have been vanished from the face of the earth in the last 12 years were not killed by men that followed the teachings of God whether you take that to be the teachings of The Bible or The Koran

Maybe you should check the rest of human history beyond 12 years

We all have an effect on the world through our actions

I just choose to follow Allah while you choose to follow men

Heero its funny you say that because last I checked the million plus Muslims that were murdered and have been vanished from the face of the earth in the last 12 years were not killed by men that followed the teachings of God whether you take that to be the teachings of The Bible or The Koran

Maybe you should check the rest of human history beyond 12 years

That would just further prove me right but my goal was to point out your stupidity and I think it was accomplished

You're talking about "low on the list" like say VIP 2 is your life planner

Nah, I'm talking about low on the list like say there are far more destructive things to society than this stuff.

Its funny I seem to remember there was another thread about trannies a while back, made by one 'Special K' I think his name was... I think it might have been called 'this is why internet linking is a nono'... In fact I think you can find that thread chilling in the hall of fame section...

Strangely the reactions in that thread were very different.

Maybe because the topic title/intention was very different.

Oh you're taking that route out of here

Kl

What about your call for the genocide of 100s of millions of people?

Thats a no comment right?

Pretty sure I said i was just playing at the time when I made statement. Convient that you don't remember or disregard that post.. Or probaby like most you only remember the parts of history that benefit your point.

Nothing . Hes young .

Thats way too early to be having the daemon talk .

Surely you'd at least tell him such intimacy with another male was wrong. Nip it in the bud early or next thing you know he'll be tap dancing to hospital to get his artificial womb implant
  • Upvote 3

Kl

Pretty sure I said i was just playing at the time when I made statement. Convient that you don't remember or disregard that post.. Or probaby like most you only remember the parts of history that benefit your point.

Lies , you said you were stressed, Now cease communications with me thou imbecile

Kl

Lies , you said you were stressed, Now cease communications with me thou imbecile

You're just diverting away from you talking trash in the original post I had you up on.

It's cool tho, as you were.