Ukrainian man has appeared in court charged with the "terrorist-related" murder of 82-year-old Mohammed Saleem in Birmingham.

Alejandro Sosa

People dont care you have to watch something like Channel 4 news, Al Jazeera or RT to see any half decent report

Then you have to put into the reasons why Lee Rigby died and why did this old guy die who I am pretty sure had much less blood on his hands than Lee Rigby but thats not the agenda they will never push. 

People dont care you have to watch something like Channel 4 news, Al Jazeera or RT to see any half decent report

Then you have to put into the reasons why Lee Rigby died and why did this old guy die who I am pretty sure had much less blood on his hands than Lee Rigby but thats not the agenda they will never push. 

press tv .com also

fucking hate how this hasnt even graced the news hardly ...

a crazy far right bastard terrorist with free reign and movement across the E.U (because the  e.u so luvli wuvli and we got to encourage luvwi wuvli happy kum bye yaaa free movement because its so amazingly intergrated and lovely to all be attached in this experimental farce)

A resident from outside an E.U country has to have good reason to claim asylum be earning 26.000 a year have 10 g plus savings have numerous refrences no criminal record, pay numerous charges for the immigrations services to process..speak a reasonable standard of english plus take citizenship test..

but any old joe from across the e.u be it a peado,rapist,facist murder can come here with no qualms..

why is this major headline news,,if a asian /black muslim was planting bombs around churches and stabbing white christians the papers and news would be blaring it out constantly as headline news for weeks..

Am i the only one that finds it sick that terrorists acts against blacks are being perpetrated but its getting brushed under the carpet like nothing

I'm a pacifist. The army is a core of trained murderers .Why the armed forces are worshiped is beyond me ,never understood it ,

These people are trained to kill,maim torture other human beings..

if i went round tomorrow killing everybody that i saw wearing red socks  or carrying a sainsburys bag id be arrested and serving life .why are soldiers worshiped for being controlled murderers

when my sister was in the R.A.F iwas only family member to refuse to attend her passing out parade..i dont believe in that bullshit she left raf couple years later shes a practising muslim now doesnt believe in that army crap thank god..

i just dont get how this racist terrorist murdering ulkraine fella is not making top news bulletin..whilst the fellas that killed Lee Rigby it was plastered evreywhere for days,,,double standards

no one gives a sh*t, in fact most people are probably y at moment hyping happy muslims were being targeted

d'ya really think this? im not muslim myself but i have no problem with them .the media and governments are hyeping it up for us to turn on muslims. Their fascist propaganda can fool me...

western governments want everybody to turn on uslims..it was the same with the irish and the biased peddling of the i.r.a or the cold war shennanigens when russia was public enemy numero 1 and the k.g.b was the 80s al qaeda

shit ebbs and flows ebbs and flow it will be a totally new ''enemy'' in no time

this is why its pointless getting chased up init all despising one side or the other because before you know it another enemy and new threat will be on the agenda 

best to keep the soul pure and calm and ignore it all 

no one gives a sh*t, in fact most people are probably y at moment hyping happy muslims were being targeted

d'ya really think this? im not muslim myself but i have no problem with them .the media and governments are hyeping it up for us to turn on muslims. Their fascist propaganda cant fool.

western governments want everybody to turn on uslims..it was the same with the irish and the biased peddling of the i.r.a or the cold war shennanigens when russia was public enemy numero 1 and the k.g.b was the 80s al qaeda

sh*t ebbs and flows ebbs and flow it will be a totally new ''enemy'' in no time

this is why its pointless getting chased up init all despising one side or the other because before you know it another ''enemy ''and new ''threat ''will be on the agenda and replace the last beef .its like a cog in a machine just go round and round and round

best to keep the soul pure and calm and ignore it all 

Make no mistake it's been on the news. Same way I seen about that old guy being murdered when it first happened then weeks later people posting topics on here talking about "Why was this never on the news".

I feel the same though. I don't think people will care as much about this as the Lee Rigby situation. Would you expect them too? This is the UK, it definitely ain't getting the sympathy you are hoping for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

press tv .com also

f*cking hate how this hasnt even graced the news hardly ...

a crazy far right bastard terrorist with free reign and movement across the E.U (because the e.u so luvli wuvli and we got to encourage luvwi wuvli happy kum bye yaaa free movement because its so amazingly intergrated and lovely to all be attached in this experimental farce)

A resident from outside an E.U country has to have good reason to claim asylum be earning 26.000 a year have 10 g plus savings have numerous refrences no criminal record, pay numerous charges for the immigrations services to process..speak a reasonable standard of english plus take citizenship test..

but any old joe from across the e.u be it a peado,rapist,facist murder can come here with no qualms..

why is this major headline news,,if a asian /black muslim was planting bombs around churches and stabbing white christians the papers and news would be blaring it out constantly as headline news for weeks..

Am i the only one that finds it sick that terrorists acts against blacks are being perpetrated but its getting brushed under the carpet like nothing

Ukraine aint in the EU.

no one gives a sh*t, in fact most people are probably happy muslims were being targeted

Exactly

But still if u watch the news ull see this everyday

U lot act stupid as shit sometimes

N easy peezee fuck off to malia n get super herpes u tramp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

West Midlands Police said that Pavlo Lapshyn has also been charged in relation to explosions at three mosques.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23419077

where is the media, political and public uproar that there was after the woolwich attack?

shouldnt there be a 75 page topic on here?

Here's the problem it's in the midlands and it's an old Asian man.

And more importantly it's not being pushed by the national tabloids so most people won't know or care sadly.

Woolwich was crazy because no one expected to see that kind of madness on London streets.

And more importantly it's not being pushed by the national tabloids so most people won't know or care sadly.

Woolwich was crazy because no one expected to see that kind of madness on London streets.

It was in The Sun last night........

it will be in every paper and on every news show

even the people who are complaining about no1 bein interested aren't really interested tho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1