malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/malia-stabbing-little-gentleman-tyrell-2079712

i was looking to head here for a holiday in future at some point is it always like this rukus and dangerous as anybody been,was it a chilled place to go or a crazy british filled drama???

ive heard good things but there always seems to be drama with the brits over there so think i might leave going there for  a hol

is malia the best place to head on crete or is there other towns /areas which have the good cub scene?

article-2374871-1AF4B891000005DC-325_306

He was black? 

A British tourist has been arrested on suspicion of having stabbed another British teenager to death on holiday on a popular Greek island.

The 19-year-old man, named on Twitter this afternoon as Tyrell Burton, from London, was found at 3am yesterday fatally wounded outside a closed bar in the tourist resort of Malia in the north-east of Crete.

Police in the town, which is known for its wild nightlife, said they had arrested one Briton, also aged 19, in connection with the stabbing.

They also arrested 17 more British youths after a mass brawl said to involve up to 30 Britons in the pedestrianised street where the injured man was found later.

An ambulance was called but the young man is believed to have died in the ambulance on his way to hospital.

A spokesman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said this morning: 'We can confirm the death of a British national in Malia, Greece on 23 July.

He added: 'We are aware of the arrests of a number of British nationals in Malia, Crete, on July 23. 

'We are in touch with the local authorities and stand ready to provide consular assistance.'

Malia is a popular holiday destination for hordes of young Britons who flock there each summer to enjoy the nightlife and sun on a budget.

Tupac - Some thing will just never change 

R.I.P

A BRIT tourist was pinned down and stabbed twice — including once through his heart — in an execution-style killing on his 19th birthday

Tyrell Matthews-Burton died after a drunken brawl in the party resort of Malia on Greek island Crete early yesterday.

Police arrested a group of 15 British nationals, including one 19-year-old prime suspect.

Coroner Manolis Michalodimitrakis said of the killing: “There were two stab wounds, to the back and to the chest.

“He was clearly pinned down and killed execution style — there were no defence wounds. The knife punctured his lung and heart. He lost almost half of his blood.”

So it was his birthday? That is deep. What a nasty way to go.

cant see how you can get in a fight on holiday

it depends though.

Those places aint holiday spots imo. Its just an extension of uk club life, mingling with chavs..

Personally when I go on a holiday. I want to be miles away from these type of people when I travel away. I am probably too old fashioned.

Truss

Places like

Napa

Malia

Crete

Marbella

will never see me

• Upvote 7

it depends though.

Those places aint holiday spots imo.  Its just an extension of uk club life, mingling with chavs..

Personally when I go on a holiday. I want to be miles away from these type of people when I travel away. I am probably too old fashioned.

100%

it depends though.

Those places aint holiday spots imo. Its just an extension of uk club life, mingling with chavs..

Truss

Places like

Napa

Malia

Crete

Marbella

will never see me