malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

been malia, napa, and zante

great holidays when you're younger.

see a few scraps, nothing major usually guys too drunk to do any damage or maybe a bottle getting smashed worst case scenario a victim looking guy gets rushed.... get them everywhere there are young people and alcohol 

seen a full scale riot against police, with a a few hundred pub man... who got whacked up.... feds were putting like 8 man in a car loool

but this is ridiculous... what's wrong with these kids 

personally i think is the rise of gay uk... homos are taking over and all these yutes are gay too busy watching each other but dont know why they are watching mans and not all the hoes on these islands wearing nothing flinging themselves at anything with a bit of colour

LOL the other day i was walking to the corner shop see some sexy ting on the other side of the road.

Some savage walking towards me would rather eye me up and down, instead the girl... i just had to SMH

Those youths are just lost though nothing to do with being gay

Ascribing gayness to them actually perpetuates the rise of gay uk

Went to malia last year.... these youngsters out there are on the most ultimate hype like they've never discovered drinking/nightlife before....

Shouting at the top of there voice, thinking there overly bad/tough.. drink driving on quads like its legal.... they act foolish breaking the laws like it don't exist.

The amount of fails i seen out there, i could write a book, or many different short films... its like these people loose there minds!

When i heard the story of this guy getting killed i sort of knew it must of been at zoo bar before the story got certified, the most niggered out spot in malia beside lush and also Apollo when they hold the odd urban pa night....

also in the article where it mention in those clubs you need i.d. to get into is bullshit, you dont need no i.d. when your out in that country, apart from when you are hiring a quad.

Malia aint overtaken nappa its just that nappa has the older people there where malia has the younger 17+ people there 

i see people with them troll t shirts all the time

just think their weird and dont take any notice of it incase they start talking

lol

saw this youth sportng ' I aint rich yet on his shirt'... Am thinking to my self : 'Never thought you was rich in first place'.

Harry Nye ‏@HarryNye 23 Jul

I held a dead bloke last night and his f*cking blood was on my hands. What the f*ck is wrong with this world. Who the f*ck stabs someone.

he's dropping the "n" bomb on his twitter page. im not black so my opinion doesn't really count but i don't think non-black people should be tossing it round
hes quoting a jay z lyric u dog eating cantonese slimeball

:lol:

Didn't see any fights when I went Napa

Saw 2 when I went to Malia. 1 was when my bredrin quickly punched up a young Black guy that tried to slap a female friend we knew from the ends when she rejected him.

The other was on the plane to Malia. Older white guy banged up by a younger guy for throwing something that hit his family. As the guy that got banged up was getting dragged away he starts looking at me and my friends saying with bass "What, mans from Golders Green" like that's supposed to pump fear into anybody's heart. We proceeded to laugh in his face and heated words was exchanged.

Anyway as we get off the plane he's standing next to airport security pointing at us saying "that's the guys that beat me up" smh. Security started coming with some talk about sending us back home but luckily some passengers from the plane heard what was going on and stood up for us and said he was chatting shit so we went on and enjoyed the rest of the holiday and that's the end of the cool story.

Mad thing is that if the got stabbed with a knife (article doesn't confirm what it was), then are these man actually bring a ting with them on holiday :\

Anyway them man are fucked, I know one guy from the my area who got accused of killing his girl in Malia 2010. Took 3 years to get the trial, Pretty sure he didn't even get bail for like a year and when he did he couldn't leave the country. Said the whole system was fucked, sharing a 2 man cell with a bag of greek man.

Legal costs pretty much bankrupted his family aswell, said if he didn't have the financial backing of his family and friends he'd have never got out.

yh cos they fucking hate british people.

can't blame them at all, their islands have all been ruined by the thousands of drunk english scumbags who go there, get trashed and wreck the place every summer. why are malia police having to deal with one english guy being stabbed by another english guy? it's not their problem so they don't care. they hate all british tourists equally.

same with the police in thailand, they can't stand foreigners either, coming to take advantage of their country and use the prostitutes, cause drunken violence/damage all the time etc