What's up with Wiley?

2deal2

PA-14507780.jpg

'F**k them pagans... you county of witches' children': Wiley 'facing legal action' after deserting Cumbria festival just 15 minutes into his set

Rapper Wiley is facing legal action after walking off stage at a festival.
The grime artist performed just three songs at Cockrock, in Cockermouth, Cumbria, before cutting short his set after booing and dodging objects thrown by an angry crowd.
He has now slammed Cumbrians as 'inbreds', 'reptillions', 'you county of witches' children', 'invalids', and 'cretins' in a series of angry tweets.
Wiley was headlining the non-profit making festival on Saturday, but was met with hostility after declaring on his Twitter page that he might not bother turning up.
Event organisers confirmed on Wednesday that they were meeting with solicitors to decide the exact format their action should take after the Wearing My Rolex rapper was on stage for just 15 minutes of his scheduled 45-minute set.
Some of the crowd were quick to make their feelings known through booing and throwing liquid-filled plastic containers after his Twitter comments.
And immediately after quitting the stage, Wiley bragged that he had earned £1,000 a minute and it had been the 'best job ever' - prompting a furious war of words on Twitter.
Calls for him to donate his fee to charity were dismissed by the singer, who later launched a foul-mouthed attack on the festival - and Cumbrians in general - on his Twitter page, which has more than 352,000 followers.

Before this:

'Glastonbury ain't paying me enough to leave my comfort zone': Rapper Wiley pulls out of weekend appearance at festival as he vows NEVER to play there again

He is known as the ‘King of Grime’ but rapper Wiley seemed more like a wet blanket as he pulled out of Glastonbury just one day before he was meant to perform.

The 34-year-old rapper took to Twitter and blamed the rain on his decision to stay at home instead of playing at the festival on Saturday.

He claimed that the festival, which attracts crowds of 180,000, does not pay its artists enough.

What's up with Wiley?

Are these publicity stunts that backfired, has he got emotional/family problems or is he just being a d*ckhead?

i'd walk off too calm

15k for 15 minutes calm

he has problems but im with him on the glastonbury and cockfest ting (n.h)

Guest Diddybob

hes just your typical unbalanced black/mixed race road guy who has money but no class or decorum

whats up with all these angry american rappers ?

whats up with al these d*ckhead ballers with the same neck tatoos who gamble al their money away

sh*t white and black mums with dead beat no show black men role models who end up with kids who have  no manners or respect for society

I see this every f*cking day in hackney

ironically not far from where 'wiley'  is from

Wiey a roadguy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol cockermouth my mate stays down there

what the fuck did they book him at a ROCK festival for

£ obviously but still

looking back at festival and big concerts....a lot of guys arent built for it. half of the people in the crowd just wanna start a riot and WILL throw shit at you no matter who you are. someone should have warned him

Guest TRAGEDY

^

my mate was telling me at rock gigs/festivals you get heads pissing in bottles and just dashing it backwards into the crowd like its nothing

im certainly not built for that sort of environment

wut llow it  :rofl:

punk rockers used to spit at the band they came to see :|