If you found out your friend

stacksbranning

Like lens said, I'd see them in a different light, but I wouldn't automatically shut down our friendship.

It's likely in this scenario that my friend would've been carrying the weapon though. That alone is f*cked.

Edit: I didn't consider other methods tbf - hit and run etc. It's all still reckless behaviour though.

Doesn't matter. They put themselves in the position of pulling off a robbery. If it pops up on Crimewatch that your friend had murdered some old age pensioner or something are you going to brush it aside like it's nothing?

What you going to do call the police?

If it was your grandma would you want someone to call the police?

• Upvote 1

For the people who would still keep their friends and see them in the same light. What if that friend failed on his botched robbery and got his ass murdered in the process by the person he was trying to rob. Would you have ill feelings towards that person or just accept that it was your friends own problem?

Guest Diddybob

Doesn't matter. They put themselves in the position of pulling off a robbery. If it pops up on Crimewatch that your friend had murdered some old age pensioner or something are you going to brush it aside like it's nothing?

What you going to do call the police?

If it was your grandma would you want someone to call the police?

Them calling the police ain't getting my grandmother back.

And statements like that are f*cking stupid, no reason to talk about' what would you do if it was your family member' because obviously i don't feel the same way about a random person as i do someone i know.

lol marcus

my bredrin went through some shit wid her life n turned round told everyone her dad abused her wen she

was young i didnt know if it was true or not all i kno he used to beat her n lock her in her room

wen the police rang me asked me bare questions i told them i didnt know anything n i didnt get involved

i kno hes a bastard bt i aint gettin involved in their business aint my concern

now shes speakin to him n no longer sayin tht shit

Guest Diddybob

At what point does it become ok to snitch then?

Would anybody snitch on their boy if they raped the old woman during the burglary?

Don't try take it to the extreme because you've exposed yourself as a snitch. 

Guest Diddybob

Some people are sounding like they worship their friends like a God.

Some people are sounding like some bitchboys.

I'm not going to look at my friend differently if he murders someone for a good reason or by accident, sh*t happens, as long as i know his heart is true i will always support them, and i expect the same from them.

• Downvote 1

If my boy raped a girl or a child  im snitching because  you have to be sick  in the head to do some shit like that .

Anyway the reason why i asked this is because iim "involved" in this right now (dont ask about any more details my mouth is staying shut) .

Needless to say i aint snitching and they are still my boys .

Feel a bit guilty still parrin with them but you know your friends are your friends

Some people are sounding like they worship their friends like a God.

Some people are sounding like some bitchboys.

I'm not going to look at my friend differently if he murders someone for a good reason or by accident, sh*t happens, as long as i know his heart is true i will always support them, and i expect the same from them.

Alright badman.