If you found out your friend

stacksbranning

Guest Diddybob

If my boy raped a girl or a child  im snitching because  you have to be sick  in the head to do some sh*t like that .

Anyway the reason why i asked this is because iim "involved" in this right now (dont ask about any more details my mouth is staying shut) .

Needless to say i aint snitching and they are still my boys .

Feel a bit guilty still parrin with them but you know your friends are your friends

Loyalty is loyalty, it wasn't the random person you were calling in times of trouble, you stick with the people that have had your back.

Yep to both questions, depending on how they delt with it

However I had a mate in the army, went out to Afghan, came back and was bragging about killing someone

:/

Didn't bother speaking to him again

Just out of interest why ?

Not to get political but I don't agree with the war. Secondly he was bragging about it like it was supposed to earn him my respect

And statements like that are f*cking stupid, no reason to talk about' what would you do if it was your family member' because obviously i don't feel the same way about a random person as i do someone i know.

Maybe this is the problem with the world.

Everybody living for themselves.

You and Stacks are always talking about Black history and how we were wronged but why should white people give 2 fucks about the African's they enslaved then?

If you don't give empathy how you expecting it?

And statements like that are f*cking stupid, no reason to talk about' what would you do if it was your family member' because obviously i don't feel the same way about a random person as i do someone i know.

Maybe this is the problem with the world.

Everybody living for themselves.

You and Stacks are always talking about Black history and how we were wronged but why should white people give 2 f*cks about the African's they enslaved then?

If you don't give empathy how you expecting it?

SMH