Leaving the UK?

Woodpecker

these non london born people are f*cking up the bass for the rest of us 

im telling u 

my escape plan needs to fall in place asap

Whining like a bunch of women, you live in one of the most influential cities in the world so expect some competition from outsiders.

nah, im in a good position despite your people them coming and thinking they know shortcuts. just observing.

When you lot are saying leaving are you looking to duck for a couple of years or actually never come back?

For me it's the latter

latter, but u never know. can't see myself hanging my hat up here for good. 

For those that learned additional languages, how have you done it? I'm using Rosetta Stone and was watching TV Shows on youtube, reading articles and talking to customers (when I worked in Apple). I'm contemplating actually going to classes when I get a bit more free time (I don't even have time for Rosetta Stone right now) but wanted to know how effective they are and if it's cost effective.

arabic teacher paid him 10 quid an hour learned in one year

How many lessons a week akh?

For those that learned additional languages, how have you done it?  I'm using Rosetta Stone and was watching TV Shows on youtube, reading articles and talking to customers (when I worked in Apple).  I'm contemplating actually going to classes when I get a bit more free time (I don't even have time for Rosetta Stone right now) but wanted to know how effective they are and if it's cost effective.

Can't say whether it's cost effective, but if you decide to go to one, make sure there's less than 10 people per class. From personal experience, if there's too many people there's little room for contribution/less opportunity to improve (thus a waste of money).  If Rosetta Stone offers some form of assessment then I personally think the resources you're using are sufficient. I think class will be good if you want to focus on an area like business or something.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.

im telling u 

Whining like a bunch of women, you live in one of the most influential cities in the world so expect some competition from outsiders.

london jobs for native londoners - ya wazzock!

(

For those that learned additional languages, how have you done it?  I'm using Rosetta Stone and was watching TV Shows on youtube, reading articles and talking to customers (when I worked in Apple).  I'm contemplating actually going to classes when I get a bit more free time (I don't even have time for Rosetta Stone right now) but wanted to know how effective they are and if it's cost effective.

Can't say whether it's cost effective, but if you decide to go to one, make sure there's less than 10 people per class. From personal experience, if there's too many people there's little room for contribution/less opportunity to improve (thus a waste of money).  If Rosetta Stone offers some form of assessment then I personally think the resources you're using are sufficient. I think class will be good if you want to focus on an area like business or something.

IMO Rosetta stone is a waste of time and money. Get a grammar/text book and familiarise yourself with the structure. Read texts like articles books etc. Watch films/tv shows and if you must have subtitles have them in the language, not in English. If you don't want to pay for classes a good option is to join a language exchange/convo class, go weekly if you can.

• Upvote 1

im telling u 

london jobs for london people - ya wazzock

No fella it's English jobs for English people, no darkies allowed

• Downvote 2

im telling u 

london jobs for london people - ya wazzock

No fella it's English jobs for English people, no darkies allowed

fek

IMO Rosetta stone is a waste of time and money. Get a grammar/text book and familiarise yourself with the structure. Read texts like articles books etc. Watch films/tv shows and if you must have subtitles have them in the language, not in English. If you don't want to pay for classes a good option is to join a language exchange/convo class, go weekly if you can.

Yeah I completely agree. TV shows are the best resource imo. Rosetta Stone is easily downloadable though, so I've never seen it as money gone.

Guest Diddybob

I was dealing with some Swedish girl, some of the East Africans in Sweden>>>>>>>>>

Truss me.

Wouldn't go there to live though because it seems like some pointless country, would rather go to somewhere in South America  Asia or Africa.

Guest Diddybob

I was dealing with some Swedish girl, some of the East Africans in Sweden>>>>>>>>>

Truss me.

Wouldn't go there to live though because it seems like some pointless country, would rather go to somewhere in South America Asia or Africa.

Which countries?

I want to relocate to Ghana at one point in time in my life(even though i'm Nigerian) but that will probably later on into my 30's, right now i'm thinking somewhere like Taiwan simply based on the fact that one of my good friends Dads a millionaire there and has said i should come over, haven't really researched the economy, industry etc, but i'm learning Mandarin in Uni this year so i will look more into it as the year goes on.

Truss me.

Wouldn't go there to live though because it seems like some pointless country, would rather go to somewhere in South America Asia or Africa.

Which countries?

I want to relocate to Ghana at one point in time in my life(even though i'm Nigerian) but that will probably later on into my 30's, right now i'm thinking somewhere like Taiwan simply based on the fact that one of my good friends Dads a millionaire there and has said i should come over, haven't really researched the economy, industry etc, but i'm learning Mandarin in Uni this year so i will look more into it as the year goes on.

That's a good look cuz

Lol at you man living in a dream world about going to live in Africa

Brb relocating to some corrupt disorganized country with poor infrastructure and too much bureaucracy

Either you don't understand how easy we have it in the uk or like I said yous are living in a dream world

• Downvote 5

Truss me.

Which countries?

Why you say Ghana

/

come bro it will be a chill/live

Guest Diddybob

Brb relocating to some corrupt disorganized country with poor infrastructure and too much bureaucracy

Brb Russia, Nigeria, etc all the same sh*t

Nigeria is a good place to live if you're well off.

Brb Russia, Nigeria, etc all the same sh*t

Ghana too much bureacracy pmssssssl-  do they even kno what bureaucracy is?

if you kno the right people bribe a few heads here and there you can easily get very comfy job/ make money 

plus we have the english accent so we already winning over there

Either you don't understand how easy we have it in the uk or like I said yous are living in a dream world

What i'd expect from an eastern european who has no idea about anything other than vodka and neo nazism.

• Upvote 5