So those UKBA Immigration checks they've been doing at train and tube stations...

Vertigo

I didn't think the government would push ahead with this but groups like UKIP have made keeping hold of grassroots torys who are flirting with the idea of switching parties extremely important as well as sending a message before calling an election. So here we are. Last week we had this going round certain areas.

r-racist-van-large5704xbmo.jpg

People complained and they pulled it. tbh I think it was a switch and bait so they could then say well we'll have feet on the ground instead. So they get to flood train and tube stations with UKBA. 

Has anyone on here been stopped yet? One of my Asian friends got stopped this morning up east London. He knew what was what though so kindly told them no thanks. But a of other people won't know these things. Which is what they're hoping for.

Pretty soon we'll probably have cages at stations like in Children Of Men.

children-of-men-arizodrpwb.jpg

1368_2_largexxroe.jpg

Yea lbc was covering this subject this morning. Quite interesting.

its violation in my opinion. The approach.

The problem is these mugs dont even have an clue of the number of illegals in the country.

plus its all political bragado to make this current government win a couple votes.

If you're not a illegal immigrant,i don't see whats wrong with this.

What's next? Chucking out the gypsies?

Real life quote from some bloke on the wright stuff in regards to them stupid vans

Really the government aint retarded, they're laughing in our faces

There's no possible imaginable scenario where those vans would do anything productive

If you're not  a illegal immigrant,i don't see whats wrong with this.

next they will stop you and ask for papers as to why you are in a certain area and if its not work/home 

youll be moved along or fined

arrested so You can come to the station and prove Your ID and immigration status if You don't have Your passport on You?

how much of Your time do You think will be wasted?

will it only be one arrest?

Pretty sure as soon as they hear ur accent ul be moved along

well looks like 2/3 of the capital will be getting moved to then

I can not see it as that, I can see them doing checks on you even if you are a British citizen to see if you have any warrants for your arrest etc.

Guest TRAGEDY

arrested so You can come to the station and prove Your ID and immigration status if You don't have Your passport on You?

how much of Your time do You think will be wasted?

will it only be one arrest?

British people don't have mandatory ID cards, nor do we have to show them unless we're getting a job or opening a bank account.