Baby Cowell

Sole

So the don is about to have an heir....

with a next mans wife lol

kid's life will be lived though!!

The X Factor boss appeared at a news conference in Los Angeles ahead of the new series of the US version of the talent show.

"I've haven't read the newspapers," the 53-year-old music mogul said, as he was questioned about widespread reports he is expecting his first child with New York socialite Lauren Silverman.

Asked if his schedule would be affected by being a father, he replied: "I really haven't read the newspapers. Did I miss anything?"

He added: "Unfortunately, I have to keep this, for the moment, private. It's just one of those things. Thank you very much anyway."

Paulina Rubio, Kelly Rowland, Simon Cowell and X Factor producer Rob Wade

Cowell could reportedly be called to court after he was named as a co-respondent in Mrs Silverman's divorce papers by her husband Andrew.

Mr Silverman, a property magnate, had filed for divorce based on his wife's adultery despite New York state allowing no-fault divorces, which means Cowell could be called to court to give evidence.

Cowell's mother is said to be "delighted" about the news that her son is to become a father for the first time.

Julie Cowell told The Sun: "I'm delighted. It's wonderful!"

According to the newspaper, the talent show judge fell for 36-year-old Mrs Silverman after her marriage hit the rocks.

Meanwhile, photographs of Cowell and Mrs Silverman on a Caribbean holiday in January last year have emerged.

Mr Silverman was also on the holiday and the trio are pictured relaxing on a luxury yacht.

Cowell's friend, former pop star Sinitta, tweeted cryptically: "Something has just happened ... half miracle, half nightmare! #WakeMeUpIWantToGetOff!!"

http://news.sky.com/story/1123517/simon-cowell-keeps-mum-over-baby-reports

Simon-Cowell-and-L_2633098b.jpg

• Downvote 9