League Cup/Champions League/Bundesliga/Ligue 1

Admin.

Mike. You looking at flying back to France for a piece and coaching?

Depends.

Ideally want to go to Holland first, starting Dutch classes in September. If that doesn't work out, I'll coach in the States, China or the Middle East first.

That's one thing I never understood

Why do people go to America to coach?

Toney, who do you think I coach with? Who do you think are my coach educators?

Man's talking about Wealdstone as a boy & these times I'm getting taught about ACTUAL coaching from men who have been in the game for 20-30 years+ at the HIGHEST level. That's not to mention my own independent research about the tactical & technical evolution of football over previous generations.

I don't doubt your pedigree bro, I'm just saying to live through something is different than to only read about it.

For the matter I was at Wealdstone at 18 and had 2 very good coaches, 1 who was also coaching at Chelsea and another who was a former pro, he's the 1 who took Wealdstone to Liverpool.

But my point was at 17/18 I noticed how the game was changing to what I had previously experienced being coached.

I don't know what you've seen but if it's at top clubs then we aren't we really talking about coaching on a wider scale.

Mike. You looking at flying back to France for a piece and coaching?

Depends.

Ideally want to go to Holland first, starting Dutch classes in September. If that doesn't work out, I'll coach in the States, China or the Middle East first.

That's one thing I never understood

Why do people go to America to coach?

Money & the approach & dedication to sport is VERY serious. Especially in the field of sports science & sports psychology.

Sometimes, it's better to coach in countries where football is a developing sport.

and doing that stuff aged 26

I remembered he is 40 and will be playing in PL

That was kinda my point about Le Tissier.

Today Phillips and Le Tissier are at top clubs but back then the top clubs had them positions filled.

Regarding Le Tissier his technical ability was obscene, as good as most on the continent.

No bullshit.