Jamaican transgender teen, 16, harassed at school, kicked out of house and beaten to death in the streets for wanting to be a woman

Don Crack

Dwayne Jones was relentlessly teased in high school for being effeminate until he dropped out. His father not only kicked him out of the house at the age of 14 but also helped jeering neighbors push the youngster from the rough Jamaican slum where he grew up.

By age 16, the teenager was dead - beaten, stabbed, shot and run over by a car when he showed up at a street party dressed as a woman. 

His mistake: confiding to a friend that he was attending a 'straight' party as a girl for the first time in his life.

'When I saw Dwayne's body, I started shaking and crying,' said Khloe, one of three transgendered friends who shared a derelict house with the teenager in the hills above the north coast city of Montego Bay. 

Like most transgenders and gays in Jamaica, Khloe wouldn't give a full name out of fear.

'It was horrible. It was so, so painful to see him like that.'

International advocacy groups often portray this Caribbean island as the most hostile country in the Western Hemisphere for gays and transgendered people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2389284/Dwayne-Jones-16-year-old-transgender-teen-latest-die-Jamaican-mob-violence-LGBT-community.html

*Shrugs*

TBF it should be a crime for these fags to go to straight clubs pretending to be a woman anyway

WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH DO PEOPLE THINK ITS OK FOR A MAN TO CHANGE INTO A WOMAN OR FOR A WOMAN TO CHANGE INTO A MAN AND JUST BRISK FULLY WALK AROUND THE WORLD ON A CALM TING?

• Upvote 1

Why the f*ck is the daily mail reporting this story?

Why does an English paper give a f*ck about some fruit in Jamaica?

Everything the media does has a purpose

This particular news item fits their agenda of trying to show black people as animals

But more importantly its part of the media campaign to shove deviant gay , transgender stuff in our faces etc.

In an attempt to brainwash people especially the youth into thinking its normal, and its working very well for them so far

Jamaican News channel must come like an episode of the A Team if this is minor to them.

When I go to my dads house he always has Irie FM streaming when the news is broadcast nothing but misery. just murder even church people killing people, children getting shot up, Family members killing each other. He said it use to be just in kingston but now its all over the place.

This reminds me. Saw some 3 african family. Two young sons (qbout 14 and 10) and a father. Quite large stocky west african sierra leon type looking boys.

All 3 dressed as women in some multi colored robes. only the youngest didnt have a wig. They were excited and running into a new miko makeup store in a mall when i saw them, then talking to apparent p3ople they knew.

WAs the strangest thing i ever saw.

I thought 'only in switzerland'.

FUcking upsetting

• 2 months later...

gay-jamaican.jpg

Who would have thought straight men in Jamaica would become afraid of gays.

After being dubbed the most homophobic place on earth, one would think gays in Jamaica are buried deep under piles of cloth in their closets.

New Kingston is fast becoming the headquarters for homosexuals in Jamaica and heterosexual men are complaining bitterly of being constantly harassed.

Police officers says they have been getting a lot of complain from straight men that they are being harassed by cross-dressers in New Kingston business district on a daily basis.

We haven’t made any arrests so far in relation to that because the men are usually afraid to point them out because of the stigma of being touched up by a homosexual,” one officer told the Star.

One cross-dresser say they are unapologetic about their behavior because they are in their territory.

>

“I am in my zone doing my work, my job is to do my work and go home,” he said. “I do attract straight men, I just can’t keep them off me.”

Earlier this year some dancehall artists were voicing their concerns about gay prostitution in New Kingston. However, most artists these days have toned down their lyrics and their stance on homosexuality fearing a backlash when they go on tours overseas.

http://urbanislandz.com/2013/10/30/gays-taking-over-new-kingston-harrassing-straight-men/