Players that need to step up....

Admin.

This season, or get left behind.(being injured is no excuse, as martinez says players should not pick up muscle injuries)

Sergio_Aguero_2443117b.jpg

Remember when this guy was labeled world class and one of the best strikers in world football? lol what happened.

image___219-1024x681.jpg

Luis Nani, had one sensational season which filtered out in the end, can never do it for a full 9 months, could miss the world cup(again).

3093969693-22032012163931.jpg

Yohan Cabaye. Was excellent at Lille, came to England and fired Newcastle into fifth, shocking second season, instead of going to man utd/psg/monaco etc.... could well end up on loan at a poor french side and be the french Joey Barton.

Jack-Wilshere-Arsenal_2640289.jpg

Jack Wilshere. Englands saviour, but has only managed 7 caps, burst onto the scene as a dribbling attacker, has had 1 good game in his career... could become the next David Bentley.

Add away....

• Upvote 1

I'm talking about players on the cusp of being something talked about when guys are arguing over top players....

Not avg players or rookies

There was an article on here where he said he went uni and studied physiotherapy and that all them injuries there are poor lifystyle/preperation and also the top players are never out for more then 2/3 games a week. Would link it but I'm in the car.

Lol truss...

Let me drop another name so people get the gist again.

Samir Nasri...