Players that need to step up....

Admin.

He can dribble and has superb technique so he wouldn't struggle

Now take away Pato's/Bale's/Torres/Kaka's pace what do we have?

Pato has superior dribbling abiltiy and technique so your argument is void. AGAIN

You comments about Pato are clearly of someone who hasn't seen him play much

First time I see Pato play was against Barca then he left me overwhelmed in Canada 2007

Then Milan signed him then had to wait until Jan 2008

Pato had a good debut vs Napoli

His time in Milan let me sum it up

No work ethic

Party animal

Suffered muscle injuries

He was lighting quick/strong/good in the air/packed a hard shot

Scored goals against the small teams

Only ever turned up once in CL against Real in Group stages

When he first arrived Serie A defences couldn't cope with his pace then when that dissappeared so did his career in Europe

First time I see Pato play was against Barca then he left me overwhelmed in Canada 2007

Then Milan signed him then had to wait until Jan 2008

Pato had a good debut vs Napoli

His time in Milan let me sum it up

No work ethic

Party animal

Suffered muscle injuries

He was lighting quick/strong/good in the air/packed a hard shot

Scored goals against the small teams

Only ever turned up once in CL against Real in Group stages

When he first arrived Serie A defences couldn't cope with his pace then when that dissappeared so did his career in Europe

Pato scored against top teams whether be domestically or in the Champions League (Real, Barca)

His first two seasons in Italy were his most productive. Funnily enough when he suffered less injury problems

I don't know why you can't grasp this, maybe you've never played football? but it's hard to build form when you are costantly injured. Look how RVP has flourished after he was able to play constantly for a season. He would be an even better player now had it not been for his early issues

To say Pedro is more talented than Pato is nothing more than a joke

Like I said he has zero work ethic and loves the playboy lifestyle

He thought he could be like Ronaldinho and get away with it

Some of his injuries at Milan became an excuse

Anyways that chapter is over 

Now he has to re-invent himself, score goals and win games for Corinthians and hope that's enough to dislodge Jo as back up striker next summer

Guest Diddybob

If Messi was playing with the teams Zidane played with he would have had a much better international career undoubtedly.

Messis club form far outweighs Zidane though, Messi is a tier above him for me, in the same group as Ronaldo, Pele Maradona.

Guest Diddybob

If Messi was playing with Viera, Thuram, Blanc, Deschamps, Desailly behind him things would be very different lad believe that.

/

2002 had a strong core as well.

Guest Diddybob

Messi has scored 60 goals in a season in his bubble thats all that needs to be said, Zidane was a magician but Messi is an alien and like i said if he was playing with the teams Zidane played with he would be just as successful because he is a better more effective player, hence his club performances far outdoing anything Zidane did, and on a more consistent basis as well.

Don't act like Zidane played with lepers throughout his career because he didn't, his France team was the 2nd best team in the world n 1998 with or without him.

Guest Diddybob

Zidane and Iniesta is a better comparison.

And if world cups and international honours is all you're taking into consideration then Iniesta is better than Messi as well.

Zidane isn't far above the likes of Laudrup Iniesta Platini Zico and players of that ilk, so how could you put him in the same bracket as Pele and Maradona?